OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Man I ordered my pair 11/3 and they still aint here..What the hell is Nike's problem?..I mean you'd think that 4 days is plenty of time to get my ID, approve it, make it, box it, ship it, and have it delivered..Damnit I'm too impatient..

Man I ordered my pair 11/3 and they still aint here..What the hell is Nike's problem?..I mean you'd think that 4 days is plenty of time to get my ID, approve it, make it, box it, ship it, and have it delivered..Damnit I'm too impatient..
you know they take about a month???

Man...you wouldn't even get a pair of Pressures from Nike that fast.

:lol:

Lebron 8 SB inspired, liking the black laces better than the pink but overall I guess I like them... :rolleyes
Still not really sure, I see what you're initial feeling was JST. The shoe photos well tho... :rolleyes :rolleyes

Let me know what y'all think. I'll be doing full video reviews of each ID including lace swaps. Still waiting on my Chicago Beard inspired to be delivered sometime next week most likely...

So dope.

I am thinking of making a pair very similar to this :smokin

I do like the red upper.

Will the teal ever come back ?

my favs so far...in no particular order,

lebron VII inspired xmas
SJ inspired
my Lebron all red PEs
the dolphin colorway
red carpet inspired

Glad the Christmas ones turned out, they look so much better than what Nike is releasing this year.

So it's been quite some time since I posted any new pics of my kicks but here is my South Beach edition! Smoking and the second pair should be here tomorrow! :smokin:smokin:smokin

for those ordering the 220 regular version, whats the total after shipping and taxes?

It's crazy how we've seen so many pics of SB inspired but yet each one is somewhat different. Hope this is the case when we see all the HWC inspired ones.

My hwc are out for delivery...so I will have some pics later today....might just go and track down the ups guy in a lil while...really don't feel like waitin till after 6pm to receive them

I just got off the phone with the Nike rep. They messed up the signature on my ID's and I got a 20% refund which comes out to be about $45, I ordered the $220 version of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom