OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Both links are down for me

^

Dope

I've never understood why the quotes and saying begin on the right shoe..and ends on the left shoe.
But we read left > right

I think it's right shoe to left shoe because when the shoes are heel to heel, and you're looking at the shoes from the front, it reads left to right.

My playoffs just came in. Now just gotta repaint the swoosh, speckle the midsole and tint the air bubble. Thanks for the help DC!

Argh!! That's the pair I had made before. I wish they still had the red lining!! The elites are back up on NDC.

Argh!! That's the pair I had made before. I wish they still had the red lining!! The elites are back up on NDC.

Nike has to be a trolling that they removed the white UPPER option, completely ruined my dunkman theme order (and another I wanted to order).

First I can't order on the last day, and now when it's back up they remove options. :rolleyes

what a joke.

Last edited:
Good thing I don't plan to make the Red Carpet, I'd be heated they remove the white upper. Kinda odd of all colors white would be to go. They were probably my favorite IDs along with the Playoffs. Good job with those guys.

Last edited:
my bad if this has been covered... but they dont have the Red Lining option anymore ? or was it never there to begin with? i was just about to make some Championships but dont like the black lining 

Back
Top Bottom