OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

can anyone comment on which of these looks better? I tried to base them on the new superman movie man of steel.

[ATTACHMENT=2981]Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 11.48.25 AM.png (216k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=2982]Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 9.31.20 AM.png (210k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]
the first one imo, but order what u think is best. u could also order both and return the one u dont like

can anyone comment on which of these looks better? I tried to base them on the new superman movie man of steel.

[ATTACHMENT=2981]Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 11.48.25 AM.png (216k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=2982]Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 9.31.20 AM.png (210k. png file)[/ATTACHMENT]

McDonald's shoes no go. Try again. You asked for opinions.

Not sure if anyone else has ordered yet, but I just put my order in for the Elite iD. I did the MVP style iD posted a few posts above. I went with the speckles though. Thanks to all who gave input, I appreciate it, but as someone said on here I went with my "gut" feeling. I figure for the $300 for the non+ enabled version I got, give me ALLLL the design options Nike!! lol. But I also don't like all white plain midsole's on the X. The Blue Diamond has the same and that's the only thing I don't like about that shoe, which is probably why I don't wear it that often :rolleyes. Hopefully they come out amazing. I have been very impressed with the LeBron iD this year. All 3 pairs I have so far I couldn't be happier with.

Confirmation email says expected delivery 6/5/13, so seems a touch longer than my other pairs which have all been about 30 days on the nose. Hopefully these will be just as quick. Can't wait!

hi,  im newbie here and needed some help.

first of all i owned the "normal" X the black red colour way.

i bought shoes to play in them im a little on the old side but i still plays in the gym twice a week

and i really like how the X plays , it gives me plenty of support for my old knees :tongue:

anyway i've been thinking to get the elite.

at first i want to buy the normal elite , the white and gold but i noticed the sole is translucent so i'm afraid it may gives me prooblem as the gym where i plays is not always very clean

so i've decided to get the ID instead.

however i have few question, i hope someone can answer it for me as this is my first ever ID and i've no experience in ordering them.

1. the airbag colour, when i go to nike ID site , if i choose black for the airbag colour the translucent tube seems to be smoked colour instead of clear transparent on other airbag colour , is this a glitch on the web page or is this the real thing ? cause on my black red X the tube is clear and after few wearings , they already scratch and scuff so it become cloudy. i would preffer the smoke coloured tube if the black airbag indeed have that.

2. is the total orange on the nike ID site is the same orange as the lebron X lava ?

3. is the sizing really different between ID and genereal releases ?

i'm wearing 11 on my Bred X, but it feels a little bit loose, but when i tried 10.5 it feels really cramped, so i don't know what size to get on the elite X. as i lived overseas, its almost impposible for me to return the shoes if it doesnt match my size.

4. is there any option on the upper to have the same colour as the lava X ? i mean those silvery colour ?

5. i heard that the nike + version have "hard" plastic on the mid sole to accomodate the nike + sensor and people says that you can feel it below your arch when you play and people says the regular non Nike+ version have "softer" mid sole because it lack on those plastic and sensor, is this true ? 

6. maybe this can't be answered right now as the shoes is not released yet. i mean the elite ID

but i would like to see how the "splatter" on the carbon fibre piece looks.

thx 

guys this has been a wonderfull forum for me to learn more about basketball shoes :tongue:

Not sure if anyone else has ordered yet, but I just put my order in for the Elite iD. I did the MVP style iD posted a few posts above. I went with the speckles though. Thanks to all who gave input, I appreciate it, but as someone said on here I went with my "gut" feeling. I figure for the $300 for the non+ enabled version I got, give me ALLLL the design options Nike!! lol. But I also don't like all white plain midsole's on the X. The Blue Diamond has the same and that's the only thing I don't like about that shoe, which is probably why I don't wear it that often :rolleyes. Hopefully they come out amazing. I have been very impressed with the LeBron iD this year. All 3 pairs I have so far I couldn't be happier with.

Confirmation email says expected delivery 6/5/13, so seems a touch longer than my other pairs which have all been about 30 days on the nose. Hopefully these will be just as quick. Can't wait!

I'm really tempted to make the same pair. Hope they come out dope and quick for you

I'm really tempted to make the same pair. Hope they come out dope and quick for you

These will be posted with the quickness once they arrive and I will be sure to get some good pics if you wait to see mine before pulling the trigger. 8)

These will be posted with the quickness once they arrive and I will be sure to get some good pics if you wait to see mine before pulling the trigger. 8)

Looking forward to seeing them, want to see how they look with the speckles.

hi,  im newbie here and needed some help.
first of all i owned the "normal" X the black red colour way.
i bought shoes to play in them im a little on the old side but i still plays in the gym twice a week
and i really like how the X plays , it gives me plenty of support for my old knees :tongue:
anyway i've been thinking to get the elite.
at first i want to buy the normal elite , the white and gold but i noticed the sole is translucent so i'm afraid it may gives me prooblem as the gym where i plays is not always very clean
so i've decided to get the ID instead.
however i have few question, i hope someone can answer it for me as this is my first ever ID and i've no experience in ordering them.

1. the airbag colour, when i go to nike ID site , if i choose black for the airbag colour the translucent tube seems to be smoked colour instead of clear transparent on other airbag colour , is this a glitch on the web page or is this the real thing ? cause on my black red X the tube is clear and after few wearings , they already scratch and scuff so it become cloudy. i would preffer the smoke coloured tube if the black airbag indeed have that.

I think this was answered by a few people, the airbag now has a smokey black coloring, it didn't use to however. As far as I know I haven't seen any pictures yet

2. is the total orange on the nike ID site is the same orange as the lebron X lava ?

It should be, maybe someone in here who used that colour could chime in though :rolleyes

3. is the sizing really different between ID and genereal releases ?
i'm wearing 11 on my Bred X, but it feels a little bit loose, but when i tried 10.5 it feels really cramped, so i don't know what size to get on the elite X. as i lived overseas, its almost impposible for me to return the shoes if it doesnt match my size.

From what I was advised you either go true to size with, in your case, an 11 or go to an 11.5 at the most, but I'll let some other NT'ers help answer that one.

4. is there any option on the upper to have the same colour as the lava X ? i mean those silvery colour ?

No I don't think so, I also own the Lava's and the color says Charcoal, so your best bet would be the Dark Grey (Stadium Grey?) they have available. but I haven't seen it side by side to see if its close enough

thx 
guys this has been a wonderfull forum for me to learn more about basketball shoes :tongue:

and Welcome to NT bruh.

and Welcome to NT bruh.

For 10-dee-Q

It should be, maybe someone in here who used that colour could chime in though

To add to AIR JSARG

I used Total Orange on my Home Floridian pair and yes, it is the same as the orange on the GR Lava pair. I used a translucent sole and not solid like the Lava, but the color is the same. Hope this helps. And welcome as well! 8)

Back
Top Bottom