OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

its not a coupon, its a personal 15% code one-time use, if i am not mistaken. probably because they messed up another one of his orders

I just got a 15% coupon and used it on Saturday for 4 pairs of kicks and some clothes. Got over $150 out of it

Finally my Alternate Heat iD has arrived. Took too many pics and sorry they aren't Gentry or TWNTY8 caliber but figured I'd show some various angles of the shoe. The red upper on these iD's is ON POINT. Every pair I've seen with the red is amazing. Next up is the Elite iD. Here is my LeBron X iD family so far... Enjoy guys!

Finally my Alternate Heat iD has arrived. Took too many pics and sorry they aren't Gentry or TWNTY8 caliber but figured I'd show some various angles of the shoe. The red upper on these iD's is ON POINT. Every pair I've seen with the red is amazing. Next up is the Elite iD. Here is my LeBron X iD family so far... Enjoy guys!

Very nice bro!

Those Are Fresh Great Job On Them!!..

Also That Chaos ID Dope :wink: :wink:

Dude I totally stole those from you indeed!! When I saw your pics I was like "NEEEEED THEEEESSE". I copped on Christmas with some gift cards from clients. But I used yours as the template as we've seen some variations on here, but I like the purple laces and dark grey tongue the best, so credit goes to you sir! I just didn't post originally since we had already seen the Chaos iD...and you know how sensitive some cats can get in here. So I kept em to myself, only to be revealed now lol. Hopefully with do an Elite iD in the next day or so and look to cop the Home and Crimson Elite and call it a day on the X. :smokin

Dc30 those came out dope. Nice collection you got going on there. :pimp:

Thank you good sir! I gotta say that pictures do the Volt color ZERO justice. It pops off great against the red upper. Also, did you use photo blue for your China upper and royal for the midsole?

And finally before my typing fingers fall off...anybody with multiple iD's notice any sizing discrepancies between their pairs?

Ordered my usual size in the Flo and Chaos which were ordered when the iD first dropped and Christmas respectively. The fit is a touch roomier than the GR pairs but these Heat iD's I just got in fit more true to the GR sizing. Not a big deal just wondering if anyone else noticed this? :nerd:

damn good job! Repped

real nice Dc30, i like them the best outta all 3 of yers, floridians and chaos go hard too though

when did u order these Sir ? please

real nice Dc30, i like them the best outta all 3 of yers, floridians and chaos go hard too though

when did u order these Sir ? please

Thanks bro! I ordered them on 3/22 and they were started on 3/25. Originally I had Miami Heat on the heel iD then Nike emailed me saying I had to change it. So I went with chosen one. Also had thought about volt laces too but went with black instead. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom