OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Maybe they might put the lows on iD this year. The Hyperdunk lows are on there so who knows. I doubt it though, Lows are weak and there's not much you can do with them besides the obvious.

There was word the elite X was going to be available on nikeid not sure how true that is

i ordered last week and got the email that it was started the next morning. no backlog here. fyi, i did the championship IX remake, red base, gold swoosh, etc etc

I got that email, too. Straight boilerplate, doesn't mean anything really.

Saturday will be 4 weeks. I really didn't expect it to take the entire 5 weeks

edit: to clarify I'm just salty lol

Last edited:
Ordered this last week. Can't wait till they arrive. I am sure they will look a lot better in person too!

Last edited:

raining today so no.. pissed

patiently waiting for folks to get their ID's with the gold and pewter options so i can make a final judgment on whether to pull the trigger

I was going to do the same... but I already know Im not real fond of the color having seen the Ceremony Kicks...

My girl did something silly like getting me a $500 gift card knowing I get a bunch of stuff free and some on discount... so I've been holding it since December..

I think I may see if my folks can hook me with another 30% off on two pairs or wait til the summer line of stuff comes out.

Last edited:

these are the dopest ids..along with a few others that are originial and not based off another shoe which is fine im cool with cuz i do too but were talking originality

[quote name="LeBronWooDs" url="/ Yo aren't you that Lebron Woods cat? You created a new account just to show off your iDs again? :nerd: :stoneface: /509635/official-lebron-x-nike-id-thread/4530#post_17104124"]
[/quote]

raining today so no.. pissed

:nerd: :stoneface:

yuuuuuup....not ugly tho. just cuz u dont the confidence enough to rock them. i guess its real easy to wear stuff for me CUZ I DONT TRY TO PLEASE A SINGLE PERSON. ITS MY THANK YOU. U GUYS TOOK ME OFF THIS THREAD CUZ U ALL GANGED UP TALKING ISH CUZ YOUR NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR MOCK UPS OF SHOES YOU COULDNT AFFORD. I ACTUALLY BOUGHT TWO OF THOSE ONE FOR BALLING AND ONE TO LOOK AT AND BOUGHT BASICALLLY EVERY OTHER COLORWAY. SORRY BUT IM JUST A DRAMA FREE DUDE YOU GUYS ACT LIKE THIS IS MIDDLE SCHOOL. NOT EVERYONE IM TALKING TOO SO I FEEL LIKE THE PEOPLE KNOW WHO. ITS KINDA STUPID THAT I CANT EVEN SAY ON HERE THAT I LIKE THE ASGS BETTER THAN THE CORKS WICH IS TRULY MY OPINION BUT ITS WHATEVER

yuuuuuup....not ugly tho. just cuz u dont the confidence enough to rock them. i guess its real easy to wear stuff for me CUZ I DONT TRY TO PLEASE A SINGLE PERSON. ITS MY THANK YOU. U GUYS TOOK ME OFF THIS THREAD CUZ U ALL GANGED UP TALKING ISH CUZ YOUR NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR MOCK UPS OF SHOES YOU COULDNT AFFORD. I ACTUALLY BOUGHT TWO OF THOSE ONE FOR BALLING AND ONE TO LOOK AT AND BOUGHT BASICALLLY EVERY OTHER COLORWAY. SORRY BUT IM JUST A DRAMA FREE DUDE YOU GUYS ACT LIKE THIS IS MIDDLE SCHOOL. NOT EVERYONE IM TALKING TOO SO I FEEL LIKE THE PEOPLE KNOW WHO. ITS KINDA STUPID THAT I CANT EVEN SAY ON HERE THAT I LIKE THE ASGS BETTER THAN THE CORKS WICH IS TRULY MY OPINION BUT ITS WHATEVER

:smh::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom