OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Love the colors of the KD V ASG's, but prefer the shape/feel of Bron X's, so I came up with this:

Also, some more Gucci/Xmases and some Jade-esque Xmases:

Finally, some Kobe VII YOTD-inspired, since those VII's were basically unwearable for me:

Last edited:
Nice Work. These are
sick.gif
Thanks man

OK, ordering for sure tonight or tomorrow. I have it narrowed down to two Gucci types. What d'ya think?

Only difference is the liner. I'm leaning toward the red one..

EDIT: just ordered the ones with the red liner. Already can't wait! Hopefully, like other id's, they make and ship faster as the shoe is on id longer..

Last edited:
Anybody know where one can order black laces only for the bron Xs?

i came across this situation.
I just used my laces from my bakin's.
They are a lil thinner but not noticeable cuz the whole upper n tongue is black.
but the most comparable laces are jordan 11's in sz.
If you find a good alternative plz pm me. I'm still on the look for a better option.

Anybody know where one can order black laces only for the bron Xs?

i came across this situation.
I just used my laces from my bakin's.
They are a lil thinner but not noticeable cuz the whole upper n tongue is black.
but the most comparable laces are jordan 11's in sz.
If you find a good alternative plz pm me. I'm still on the look for a better option.

I will try to contact nike

new balance allows refunds on custom shoes ordered from their site. so does adidas.
i suspect those shoe companies ship out returns to outlets for sale at a reduced price. they still make a good profit margin since the shoes cost less than $20 make anyway.
plus $1 to the worker that made them.......
happy.gif

How do ya'll afford multiple pairs? :x I wanna buy two pairs but I'd need a coupon code for IDs before pulling the trigger :smh:, #poor.

Green Red and Black theme... I put GUCCI 10 on the inside of mine. They didnt allow the word GUCCI by itself. 
the gucci brand has those 3 colors.......never knew..........it reminds me more of islamic terror organisations and flags hanging in the background of beheading videos.............but okay.......lol

Does your avatar remind you of that, too?

with any kind of combo of green and red usually Christmas comes to mind, but if you watch those kinds of videos regularly, that's what'll stick in your mind

This is a pic I found on sneakernews from sneakercon in ATL. The orange pair is dope.

Last edited:
This is my 3rd and last ID I'm doing until some new options are made. I think these are pretty original and haven't seen anything close to them. My Lebron X South Beach Home Version. Will appreciate the feedback good or flame doesn't matter to me as long as I like them lol.

Finally went through the entire thread and these right here speak to me! :wow: :wow: :x :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Also really considering a Sprite color-way over a South Beach color-way

That Cork color-blocked Gucci looking pair was nice too. I replaced the Pine Green with Atomic Teal

Does your avatar remind you of that, too?
with any kind of combo of green and red usually Christmas comes to mind, but if you watch those kinds of videos regularly, that's what'll stick in your mind
yes, as you can see , it´s only the head of a frog.........
laugh.gif
...............Gucci........
roll.gif

Last edited:
Finally went through the entire thread and these right here speak to me! :wow: :wow: :x :smokin :nthat: :pimp:
Also really considering a Sprite color-way over a South Beach color-way
That Cork color-blocked Gucci looking pair was nice too. I replaced the Pine Green with Atomic Teal

Love 'em. And I forgot about those other nystatenisland ones, one of the sickest and most original ones in this whole thread!!

Back
Top Bottom