OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Post count up?? Come on man. I said yur shoes were sweet i said just name them your own. Thats it. And i put my ids up and no one said anything pos or neg. ... and i was just saying that fir that paticular one..thats it

I did name them, "China Inspired". You said I had no class because of what I named them.

^^^ Lewi - You ID 9 pairs, do you have any GRs? Are you sayin' they fit bigger then GRs or did you not try any GRs before ordering the IDs? Just askin' a serious question...

Last edited:
^^^ Lewi - You ID 9 pairs, do you have any GRs? Are you sayin' they fit bigger then GRs or did you not try any GRs before ordering the IDs? Just askin' a serious question...

I have 5 different GR, and they all fit smaller than the IDs. The IDs are longer and wider, feels sloppy.

Thanks for the info Lewi...you might be the first of this particular case..wow...that sucks for sure.

size is all subjective. even dudes that wear the same size have a totally different wear experience. so depend on 1 dudes opinion of how a shoe fits in comparison to another is just stupid. YOU have to try on a shoe yourself and YOU have to get an ID and compare it to the GRs. I wear a 10.5 in GRs and I got a 10.5 in IDs and my IDs fit fine. the difference in IDs in direct comparison to the GRs is minimal.

you just have to try every shoe on for yourself...

i mean even 2 pairs of the same shoe in the same size fit different sometimes.

Last edited:
size is all subjective. even dudes that wear the same size have a totally different wear experience. so depend on 1 dudes opinion of how a shoe fits in comparison to another is just stupid. YOU have to try on a shoe yourself and YOU have to get an ID and compare it to the GRs. I wear a 10.5 in GRs and I got a 10.5 in IDs and my IDs fit fine. the difference in IDs in direct comparison to the GRs is minimal.
This is true, so I hope people don't start sizing down because of my experience. In general, I never really found the X to fit me great. 12 is kinda big, 11.5 is too snug. Size 12 in the 9's fit like a glove.

Right on. And I just want to clarify, I haven't tried on a GR, I just ordered a half-size down because of what I heard on here. While it's risky, I have always been in that range between a 12.5 and a 13, so I thought for an iD where it's easy to secure an awkward size like my, I'd do it. Man was I glad I did, though. The 12.5 fits but it's still roomy, and as mentioned above, I usually rock 13. If I had ordered in 13, they'd literally look like clown shoes...

This is true, so I hope people don't start sizing down because of my experience. In general, I never really found the X to fit me great. 12 is kinda big, 11.5 is too snug. Size 12 in the 9's fit like a glove.

or mine as well. i just see in other topics people inquire about sizing when it is never the same for anyone.

i did notice that my USAs in direct comparison to my IDs is a little different. the USAs are more linear and the IDs are a little bulky. but i compared my IDs to a pair of jades and it was pretty much the same.

it was kinda like OG Jordans are in relation to retros...but not nearly that severe.

Last edited:
Sizing for this pair is closer to my Jades but with a bit of room. Not too much where i'll have to return them. It's great because I love this colorway and I wasn't gonna wait another month to get them back. I would say sizing is still a hit or miss.

I finally received my Lebron “X” iDs.  I decided to go with the quintessential  “South Beach” pair.  Sure the design is somewhat unoriginal and played out… Either way, I absolutely love this pair.  The pics don’t even do them justice. 

Last edited:
[SIZE=10pt]I finally received my Lebron “X” iDs.  I decided to go with the quintessential  “South Beach” pair.  Sure the design is somewhat unoriginal and played out… Either way, I absolutely love this pair.  The pics don’t even do them justice. [/SIZE] IMO, these are some of the best SB IDs I've seen yet. I like how they really have South Beach 8 feel to them, looks good

my solar red lbx on feet

tumblr_meyl6c4zW21qakqfso1_1280.jpg

Exactly how I had my SB pair made out (did not order though), minimal pink is what makes the shoe.

SB renditions with pink all over look awful imo.

i dont have the sprite viii's, nor did i pay them much attention but did they have a teal swoosh?

got these a couple days ago.

not sure how i feel about them....
biggest issue thats bothering me is the huge difference in color with the pink, from the super highlighter pink dynamic flywire to the dulled pink for the swoosh outline.

lmk what yall think.
ill post some more pix later

Last edited:
i dont have the sprite viii's, nor did i pay them much attention but did they have a teal swoosh?

white swoosh volt outline

hotbutter i like those ALOT !, subtle hints of pink are perfect man, not too much and placed on point

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom