OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

came out great G!

IMO the basic ID>the sports pack models. That swoosh outline looks way better than the jeweled swoosh.

Apparantly they do. I got it yesterday i was pretty nervous that the email would be bad but instead it said that they are putting the finishing touches on my shoes and that they think that i will love them.. ohh and also it said it would be leaving the doors within a week soo cross my damm fingers i ordered oct.28th so...i cant wait to post pics because no one on here has done what i did at least from what ive seen on here and im usually using my mobile so its kinda slow normally

Thanks fam! I got them from my Crown Jewels
smile.gif
NIce Yeezy's, to be honest I was planning on doing the same thing with my ID's but after my problems with the first pair, I never ordered them. I manged to buy a pair of pink lace looks from some dude with South Beach ID's for $10. I am still holding out on the GITD for the sole but your shoes are fire! Lacelock completes this style.

Here it is. My first crack at the X iD. I went with the HWC theme like many on here. I went .5 size up but probably could of gone TTS. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the outcome. First of many to come. :pimp:

[COLOR=#Red]Gentry187 [/COLOR]You Shut It Down!!! Rooftop pics :pimp:.. I wish i lived in LA so [COLOR=#Red]Battleground [/COLOR]could hook it up! :wow: :wow:

Dope iDs, y'all! Ya'll are making me consider ordering a LeBron XiD, but I heavily doubt I'd wear them as frequently as my other shoes :lol:

Peru: Nice addition there!

Gentry: BG did those up RIGHT (as usual!)! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom