Official Lebron IV Thread Part III

Yeah daffy 016, check the last page, it's been said. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

Quick Question, My local spot that I go to has released the Lebron Soldier Dunkman colorway and I started to pick them up, but I decided to get them next week thinking they won't be to hard to cop. But when I checked out this thread, I read that these are a womens colorway. Is that true, because I didn't even check or ask the sales person if these where womens, I assumed they were mens.

By the way, they are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Thanks

now is the time to pickup any GR IVs we missed. There are some great sales (FNL, NDC, etc..) featuring many sizes. I plan on picking up a few with my employee discount.
looking for DS 11.5:
LBJ IV black/anthracite

there are a few of those Lebron sample IX running around...now his sz 15s are probally 1/1 or 1/2 type

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

picked up the west coasts during friends and family...have to be one of the best ballin shoes i've ever had...definately waitin for the kobe id's...couple more days!!!...waiting for the the playoff remixes to go below retail to cop...pretty hard to find good deals on shoes here in hawaii :frown:
frown.gif
...but you gotta do what you gotta do

No OSU Aways yet...
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

the white/navy are my favorite colorway. i've been using the OG colorway as my outdoor shoes, and they're holding up pretty well.
Team Philippines
Member #23

I can't let this thread go to the back pages and let that stupid Kobe thread get all the shine. Besides 2 newbies to add and wear before heading out to NYC next week.
270714999.jpg
270715024.jpg

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Nice Horsemen 20-5-5s. They better be yours.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Yes sir, my flight club and and AMEX bill says it is.

yo those horsemen 20-5-5's are ill....must cost you a couple bills...sweet pickup
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

T21D, nice Superman's sir. My favorite III's, even above Dunkman's. Flight Club has stiffed me all 3 times I tried to purchase from them. They take my money, only to refund it a week later. Oh well.
13 different LeBron IV colorways.....and counting!

kobe shoes >>> lebrons

ANYDAY....yall can have IV's hype colors all to yourself and a ziploc.

T21D = :smh:
smh.gif

^^^ Both are good shoes. Depeneds on what you do with them.

I have question for you guys. I was wondering if I could get a voucher for my white/navy IV's. There is a small rip in the foamposite. After I was done playing I saw a small tear. I will take pictures as soon as I get home.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

M3forlife, welcome back, are you done with the eff words you left on my PM. This for you NEWB :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
0]
alien.gif

who on niketalk have these infamous lebron remixes. there are the best colorway to date in my opinion..
zoom_lebron_IV_pe_remix.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

^ Haven't seen anyone posted it from their personal collection... Rock, RU, BKals might know more about them...

I'm guessing they're as rare as the Grey ASG AZGs...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE Lebron II Low Gum Sole w/ PE Box DS sz 11 ::.​

Alright here are the pics. I have only played indoor ball in these shoes.

dscf1506cl2.jpg

dscf1507nc6.jpg
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Dang, a rip in the foamposite? How could it rip? It's so hard.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

Back
Top Bottom