Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet jesus.......................
roll.gif
roll.gif

RealJayWilliams

I am going to say this. I just heard from a little bird in his camp, King James and Spike Lee will be seeing a lot of each other next yr. 11 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

If LeBron stays here, it will be the biggest sacrifice made since Jesus Christ's...

eek.gif
roll.gif

He'll be treated like Jesus if He stays. The Cleveland area needs him SO bad.

yall dudes kill me LOL

Whats the possibility of Lebrons news conference getting more viewers than the finals?
laugh.gif

I hope Lebron takes some advice from KG about being loyal to a garbage franchise. Imagine if the Boston big 3 came together in their prime?
Lebron should go to the Heat with Wade and Bosh and they will have the league in a stranglehold. Either that or head to NY, but who else do they have besides Amare?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Jay-Z has a house in Greenwich, CT too I think.

def never heard that before.
All of the rumors I had seen were that Jay Z & Beyonce were building a house in Scarsdale, NY.  I know the street, just never looked into it anymore.  I could check the tax database but I doubt it'd be in their name anyway.

The Championship of Me comes crashing into a primetime cable infomercial that LeBron James(notes) and his cronies have been working to make happen for months, a slow, cynical churning of manufactured drama that sports has never witnessed. As historic monuments go, this is the Rushmore of basketball hubris and narcissism. The vacuous star for our vacuous times. All about ‘Bron and all about nothing.

James is throwing a few foosball tables at Boys & Girls Clubs, an empty gesture out of the empty superstar. He’s turned free agency into the title of our times, a preening pageant of fawning, begging and pleading. Hard-working people are dragged into municipalities and told to hold signs, chant scripted slogans and beg a diva who doesn’t care about them to accept a $100 million contract.

Privately, Dwyane Wade(notes) and Chris Bosh(notes) weren’t pleased on Wednesday morning with the belief that James’ camp was responsible for leaking their plans to a television partner, but then again it makes perfect sense: This isn’t about Wade and Bosh choosing the Heat. It’s about LeBron getting the stage to himself on Thursday night.

One front-office executive whose team made a presentation to LeBron James told Yahoo! Sports that he believes James is choosing between Miami and Cleveland. And yet, if James wants to deliver the biggest kick in the gut to his hometown, he’ll pick the flat-lined New York Knicks. Whatever the decision, he’s made clear that the teasing and tormenting of the loser isn’t his concern.

Team LeBron is having the time of its life, but has no idea the repercussions of what it’s done here. All that comes to James now is the biggest burden to win a championship that sports has ever seen. They aren’t making James a bigger star with this big-top, but a bigger target. All those teams that marched into the presentations and listened to some of the foolish and naive questions asked of them believed these kids had no idea what they were doing, or what they had gotten themselves into. They’re all feeling more validated every day. From beginning to end, this process has been a farce.

On James’ new website, under the headline dubbing this TV debacle “The Decision,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom