Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by air max 87

god

another month of NY talking about how hes coming
smh.gif
smh.gif

i swear lebron DOESNT sign with the knicks the whole STATE of NY is gonna collapse into the sea...

QFT i feel you i been saying this for a week now
The Knicks haven't won a Championship in almost 40 years duke, well be fine if Lebron comes or not Donnie Walsh is to good of a GM to blow our cap space on players like Joe Johnson and Carlos Boozer. It's quite funny that yall have so much hate in your heart for a team that hasn't one anything since yall have been alive.

Edit:  if your 37 years old posting on niketalk i don't know where to start
laugh.gif

and also what's the difference between Knicks fans saying he's coming than a mavericks, bulls, or nets fan ?
Because Lebron coming to our teams isn't the end all be all for us. It seems like you guys will have 40 days of rain if he doesn't come.
shutup.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

That jaguar looks pissed, I bet he's excited as hell to leave Akron.

As soon as he touches down in Florida he'll start singing and dancing like a Disney character probably.

Current+picture+of+LeBron.JPG

roll.gif

it's incredible the hatred for Cleveland in here....

His best chance to win a championship is in Cleveland with a new coach and consistent help

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

His best chance to win a championship is in Cleveland with a new coach and consistent help

How does he have the best chance to win a championship in Cleveland?  

Lebron in NY, CHI, LA, NJ, DAL, GS, MIN > Cleveland.

The cavs can not make the moves to be better than what other cities would be able to offer.And I don't see an amazing coach coming there. (Phil Jackson/popovich status)

NY- Lebron/ Bosh or a different max/gallanari/curry's expiring contract

CHI-Lebron/rose/Noah

MIA- Lebron/Wade and money for a very good player/Pat Riley

LA- Lebron/Blake Griffin/Brand/Kaman

If Lebron stays it's out of loyalty and/or shame. Not because it's the best chance at winning a championship. That team is old, with bad contracts

Originally Posted by DubA169

The cavs can not make the moves to be better than what other cities would be able to offer.And I don't see an amazing coach coming there. (Phil Jackson/popovich status)

CHI-Lebron/rose/Noah

If Lebron stays it's out of loyalty and/or shame. Not because it's the best chance at winning a championship. That team is old, with bad contracts
95q5fq.jpg

Best pairing:

LeBron + Chris Paul.  That team would be scary...

Lebron said that Cleveland has the edge, but you really cant expect him to say else wise. Let July 1 roll around and watch him start distancing himself from Cleveland.

Originally Posted by DubA169

CHI-Lebron/rose/Noah

I'm guessing you don't want the clippers much huh??

Best situations for Lebron IMO -

Cleveland - Yes, its been 7 years or so and they only went to the finals once. MJ was in a similar situation. He is the hometown kid and winning one for the city of Cleveland would be amazing. They had the best record in the league this year and I think a couple tweaks here and there could put them over the top. I did not like the additions of Parker and Moon, if they could somehow pull off a trade for replace one of them and get a better starting SG, I think that could put them over the top. Sign a 3-year deal and if they don't win by the time that contract is up, then he can bounce. People keep saying Lebron+Bosh surrounded by role-players automatically = a ring but basketball is a team sport first and foremost and the chemistry is there in Cleveland, they just need to get over this hump and I don't think it will take much to do that.

Chicago - Rose + Bron/Bosh & Noah - Young and really talented. Rose is a great point to go along w/Lebron and he has amazing potential to be a top-3 point guard in just a couple years. Bosh&Noah down low is scary and with Gibson+other role players, this team IMO has the most talent to surround Lebron with. I'm not sure if Lebron wants to be in the shadow of MJ.

Miami - Wade + Lebron & Bosh or Dirk is pretty ridiculous. It's still Wades team if Lebron comes over though.

NYC - Hoops/Media mecca. If he really wants maximize the size of his bank account, this is the city to do it. They get Bron and Bosh, but then what? I don't think Gallo is enough. There is nothing like winning in NYC but the pressure will be tremendous and I think he has a better chance to win with the other teams above but having the chance to be the man in NYC and building a dynasty there could be really hard for him to turn down. And everyone knows how much he loves NYC.

This is going to be such a great off-season. Can't wait until July 1st.

Listening to Mike and Mike in the morning and baseball guy Buster Onley made a great point....

he said something along the lines of "why have the interview now?" "why have it with a non basketball guy?" "two reasons, he wants to keep the conversationg going. If he really was going to stay in cleveland he would wait till after July 7, but instead he wants people talking about it. And with Larry King is a safe place for him not to answer probing basketball questions about teams and salary caps etc"

Lebron is leaving, to where? only he and a handful of other people know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom