OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I like clear soles but in winter tho.. 
mean.gif

We need gold posite and gold flecks in the clear sole (RCXIs)

That would be crazy. Something they never did on the xi id. I don't mind if I got the 12 version here. Lol. Although the gold flecks on the sole is highly unlikely I still wouldn't mind a gold posite(not anodizes yellow please).

:pimp: You're gonna be seeing them before 12/15

Got finishing email this morning- ordered noon Oct 27 - started email Oct 29

I haven't even received a started email yet. But then I again I just ordered Sunday night lol...

I really need to make a grey upper pair. I think it will come out sick!

My finger is on the trigger right now for 1 of 3 possible options.  a coupon would be excellent though...

Last edited:
gonna wait for a few ids to come in before i order, wanna see what the different soles actually look like

gonna wait for a few ids to come in before i order, wanna see what the different soles actually look like

Same thing I was thinking :nerd:

Wait, wait, wait these are swoosh discounted?

Yup :nerd:

I wish I had a swoosh account man :frown:

Hey to those who know, does it count as having a swoosh account if you work at a Outlet store? :nerd:

I know a few breezy's in one and might just try to make friends with one for the benifits :lol:

Same thing I was thinking :nerd:
Yup :nerd:

I wish I had a swoosh account man :frown:

Hey to those who know, does it count as having a swoosh account if you work at a Outlet store? :nerd:

I know a few breezy's in one and might just try to make friends with one for the benifits :lol:

Yes.

Looks like these are some ID samples of the Crimson and Volt uppers with glow sole. Blows my mind how bad the renders are on the website....these pics actually make me like those two options
Not me. I used the crimson/volt option to make a X elite inspired 12. Nike made them seem like more of a red. Now that I see it's actually orange 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom