OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

New to the ID game... I wanted to wait for the 12's to drop and start from there so I ordered my favorite pair first (The walking Dead). The next three I'll order in the order you see. Lemme know what ya'll think.

The Walking Dead

2016 Olympic Games

SVSM

Don't have a name yet....

Wow those are pretty crazy too :wow:

Surprising to see them pumping out orders so quick :pimp:

I guess Nike said to hell with giving out discounts this time around for delayed orders :lol:

Yeah i had a couple of the delayed pairs... My kobe ix elite iDs shipped quick though

i should get mine hopefully that same week too as I placed mine on the 27th.
same here ! Can't wait 
smokin.gif

Just placed my order for the "Bordeaux" inspired pair. Whopping grand total of $79.33. Says an estimated ship date of 12/11. I'm hoping before Thanksgiving though.

Just placed my order for the "Bordeaux" inspired pair. Whopping grand total of $79.33. Says an estimated ship date of 12/11. I'm hoping before Thanksgiving though.

$79.33
:nerd:
share your secrets

I hate when people do this type of stuff man :stoneface:

You already know we're gonna inquire about how you managed to pull it off :smh:

Why not just include it in the initial post when you put it out there to flex on us :lol:

Lol well because it's not something that can be easily duplicated... 20% off, $32 left over on a product voucher, and a $100GC... Brought it down to like 79 bucks

Is anyone ordering an ID with the hyper turq/catalina upper? I want to see how it turns out.

Idk which color laces to throw on these.

Vote

edit: The blue appears to be a different hue when I make a poster & what's on my screen. Hope its more like this.

View media item 1241706
Zooming in it looks like this yrs white laces have Dark grey specks, just like last yrs. that won't look good. Maybe use the gitd laces bc they are solid white?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom