OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

I always make the mistake of biting early and copping when iDs first come out - this time I will wait for more options down the road near all-star time etc.

Dope creations in here though, I'm excited to see what final products will look like.

Last edited:
I always make the mistake of biting early and copping when iDs first come out - this time I will wait for more options down the road near all-star time etc.

Dope creations in here though, I'm excited to see what final products will look like.

Yea but march arrival is so far away if u wait for all star time

Some options may be gone by then.

Easy cop on Crown Jewels.

Will wait for yellow base and do the Kill Bill

12/5, dang thats far away
Will be a long wait but still have 5 XI ID coming in so that will help.

Wanted to get order in early in case have to get redone.

Went wolf grey laces. Didn't like the metallic laces they are making.(KD IDs)

Hopefully they get done early.

@NrmanCruso  man you go HAM on iDs 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

you'll have to take a full iD collection pic down the road 

just ordered that cavs alternate pair... est date is 12/5 but i think they will be sooner than that...

Just ordered these. Estimated arrival date is 12/5.
I ordered these yesterday and almost exactly the same except I went with pink laces. I wonder will these be like the SB's on past models where so many people make them they are almost a general release? Lol

I ordered these yesterday and almost exactly the same except I went with pink laces. I wonder will these be like the SB's on past models where so many people make them they are almost a general release? Lol
They will be made a lot.

Just glad Nike gave us the option to make them.

Some recent designs I've posted on IG:

Christmas

Crown Jewel

CTR360 (Based on soccer cleat)

Tiffany (Loose interpretation)

Hot Rod (Autobot)

Sprite

Ginobili Ring Ceremony PE

Hazardous on the Court (Trainer 1.3 LeBron PE)

Space Tiger

White Christmas (Original C/W I've been doing)

Back
Top Bottom