OFFICIAL LEBRON 12 NIKE ID THREAD: INSTINCT GRAPHIC AVAILABLE 11-22

Add lateral is to have different color posite. So for example, left shoe posite red and right shoe posite yellow.
Ah....thank you.  I couldn't figure it out.  
laugh.gif

I'm so lucky right now, that I ordered mine a couple days ago, since the navy upper and the burgundy heel tab are gone now.

Seems like I ordered just in time 
smokin.gif

You can essentially create your own "Double Helix" using actual Cavs colors instead of the pink and volt that released. :smokin

this right here !!!! wine and gold DH here i come !

Some okay options.  I can't do much with the "unlocked" posite, but maybe that's just me.  

Glad to see some burgandy upper options return, I know a bunch of people wanted to make "Cavs" colorways, now they can.  

but they took away the navy blue upper (and navy blue alltogether) so certain people could not create the elusive Akrons :wink:

Last edited:
I think they`re just fixing the website right now............This happened before when they put up new options.

Caving in and going to do one more (maybe two) LeBron iDs before they pull them. Because I can already tell I won't be as active with the 13. I loved the 12 from the beginning so it's only right. Here are a couple I'm kicking around:

I've been in love with the grey upper lately. Leaning gum sole and red specs. My man Nrman scared me from gold specs...
View media item 1686640View media item 1686641View media item 1686643
My take on HWC. Again notice the grey upper. Leaning towards grey upper/orange bootie.

View media item 1686647View media item 1686670

I wear a 10 in nike runners. For the lebron 9 and 11 I had to go 10.5. Was wondering if I had to go 10.5 on these too?

I wear a 10 in nike runners. For the lebron 9 and 11 I had to go 10.5. Was wondering if I had to go 10.5 on these too?
I wear a 10.5 in Runners (Flyknit Racer/Lunarglide) and I went with an 11. I have a wide foot and it fits perfectly.

I went to a nike outlet with some XII id's that were well over 30 days and they were willing to return them no problem.

@CJDynasty
I highly advise against factory speckles. Many on here will tell you they are OD.
I like the factory speck.

Kaos pair is my fav behind Winter Soldier and the red specks on it are
smokin.gif

received these back in march. Never wore them, had them in box until yesterday and look what happened to them
Posted this would happen. Anytime you go water upper with different color bootie it will bleed.
Switched it up, went unlocked so I could change medial panel... Probably going to forgo factory specs as you all suggest and go customized route.
Do not go Gold specks. Trust me. Looks horrible in person. Like the look of the Red specks on the black posite.

nrmancruso nrmancruso
On the whole I think the factory speckles are OD across the board. That being said look at your above statement...certain colors will definitely work more than others. Red vs gold. So like your Soldiers work, but that's you, which is good. But adding your own at least gives you a little more control. BUT this is also coming from a custom guy :lol: I always add my own.

Back
Top Bottom