Official: Lakers vs. Warriors 3/19 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD & FSN West HD

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I don't know why, but I have a feeling my boy Odom is going to have a great game tonight.

Didn't Odom get 20/20 against the Warriors last season
laugh.gif

Odom had 23 pts 21 reb. 5 ++*. 2 steals and 3 blocks
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Warriors always make these dudes look like future hof'ers. With that being said, Randolphwill %#@! on Odom again tonight
smokin.gif

If I remember correctly, Odom did a lot of his damage when Randolph wasn't in the game. I know for sure at the end of the game Nellie had pretty much 4guards out there during crunch time and Odom and Gasol just tore them up on the glass.
smh.gif
at Nelson's philosophy. When in doubt, go small.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Serious question. Does anyone feel nervous when they watch Stephen Jackson on the court? I'm in my living room, thousands of miles away, but still I won't boo that guy.
laugh.gif
Everytime a ref calls a foul on him, I wonder if the ref will live or not. What is Jax like off the court, is he pretty chill or is he always amped up?
i can honestly see him murdering someone, matter fact, many people
he has that look

randolph just has that crybaby look.
laugh.gif
like when he cried back to daddyNellie and Nellie caressed his face
roll.gif
roll.gif

emotion is part of ball, but there is a time and place for it. like losing a chance at a 4-peat (kobe and fish crying), winning a title after your dad passes(mj crying), getting your ring ceremony (pierce crying)........and then there are times when its uncalled for like pierce faking the injury and crying whilebeing carried like a female dog........or randolph jumpin on Odom's back and falling 20 ft as Odom stood up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by CP1708

Serious question. Does anyone feel nervous when they watch Stephen Jackson on the court? I'm in my living room, thousands of miles away, but still I won't boo that guy.
laugh.gif
Everytime a ref calls a foul on him, I wonder if the ref will live or not. What is Jax like off the court, is he pretty chill or is he always amped up?
i can honestly see him murdering someone, matter fact, many people
he has that look

randolph just has that crybaby look.
laugh.gif
like when he cried back to daddy Nellie and Nellie caressed his face
roll.gif
roll.gif

emotion is part of ball, but there is a time and place for it. like losing a chance at a 4-peat (kobe and fish crying), winning a title after your dad passes (mj crying), getting your ring ceremony (pierce crying)........and then there are times when its uncalled for like pierce faking the injury and crying while being carried like a female dog........or randolph jumpin on Odom's back and falling 20 ft as Odom stood up
roll.gif
...somebody hasn't read the first couple pages of this thread.

Laker Mike Rice-ism in full effect in this thread, you wonder why people get a bad impression of Laker fans that post here? Ehh, it's not serious but ifyou can't see why, you're in denial.

this thread is 4 pages before the game?
eek.gif
really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't even wanna start to read about what you guys were bickering about in the last 3 pages

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

eek.gif
really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't even wanna start to read about what you guys were bickering about in the last 3 pages
Warriors' season thread is like 7 million pages long, so it's not surprising.....

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eek.gif
really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Warriors' season thread is like 7 million pages long, so it's not surprising.....
and its a Laker game thread... due for 20+ pages anyways...

Why do people hate Laker fans on here and call them out on it? Because we out-number everyone else. With more fans you are bound to find more idiot fans. Youtend to see more Laker fans posting, etc, etc. Why doesn't anyone hate on Thunder fans? Because there aren't any of them on NT. Lets be a little morerealistic. Why doesnt anyone call out on Cavs fan? Because there's like what 4-5 of them on here? Every forum I visit, someone makes a thread about Lakerfans. Why? Because one idiot fan makes a fool of himself and the haters automatically think every Laker fan is like that.

But yeah it aint that serious.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

eek.gif
really?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and its a Laker game thread... due for 20+ pages anyways...
Not necessarily......
happy.gif

Lakers win, less than 10-15 pages (except if they play Warriors, Celtics or Cavs)

Lakers lose, 20-25+ pages guaranteed!! Suddenly, non-Laker fans have something to say when they lose.
laugh.gif

This should be a good game. Warriors always give us a good run. I hope we bouce back. Only reason we lost lastnight was because of Kobe and those green laceslol. But the way we played we deserved it. GWS 140 LAL 149. With no OT lol.

Originally Posted by travman24

This should be a good game. Warriors always give us a good run. I hope we bouce back. Only reason we lost lastnight was because of Kobe and those green laces lol. But the way we played we deserved it. GWS 140 LAL 149. With no OT lol.

Come on, you know the Lakers do play some sort of defense.
tongue.gif

travman24 wrote
This should be a good game. Warriors always give us a good run. I hope we bouce back. Only reason we lost lastnight was because of Kobe and those green laces lol. But the way we played we deserved it. GWS 140 LAL 149. With no OT lol.

Come on, you know the Lakers do play some sort of defense.
tongue.gif

True..but you already know that this is going to be a high scoring game
laugh.gif

^ man Monte will prolly score half of their total like he on nba2k9. I hope this one of those night were they do put the "D" on em (no you know)

Back
Top Bottom