Official: Lakers vs. Warriors 3/19 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD & FSN West HD

Alright dammit Lakers need to get their SH*T together and stop giving up leads to team late in games. Lakers can't get caught in a shooting contest andplay the Warriors uptempo style.

Lets
Go
Lakers

deja vu?
lakers_warriors_basketball_400.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't it still brike nikes turn to make the game post according to the agreement set forth by you and brike nikes in theofficial lakers season thread?

laugh.gif

Lakers by 78. Kobe with 85 points, 68 rebounds, and 45 assists. Corey Maggette with 0 points, 0/19 from the field, 18 turnovers.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

The warriors and clips game is not even done yet......

Not to mention dude cursing like that. Come on people there are kids on this board
smh.gif
. I for one am a little perturbed.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Lakers by 78. Kobe with 85 points, 68 rebounds, and 45 assists. Corey Maggette with 0 points, 0/19 from the field, 18 turnovers.
That sounds about right.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

wasnt there a rule where you could only make game threads the day of the game?
It's supposed to be started after both teams have finished their previousgames.

we better dictate the tempo and not let them play their style
if we do that we should win
and NO LETTING THE WARRIORS BACK INTO THE GAME when we're up by 10+

Originally Posted by NT OG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't it still brike nikes turn to make the game post according to the agreement set forth by you and brike nikes in the official lakers season thread?

laugh.gif
I'm correct because the Lakers lost tonight. So bright nikes win streak is done. The next time the Lakers lose bright nikes can start anothergame thread.

Back
Top Bottom