OFFICIAL LAKERS vs mavs 3/2 ABC

Geez, I lost my voice because of this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Lakers w/ the W

Amazing game. Props to Dirk he had many clutch plays that last one just fell short. Kobe with a true MVP performance. 52,11,4 against a conference rival onnational TV.

Hard to believe this was Kobe's first 50 point game. And it didn't even seem like it because of all the FT's. Nice

wooooooooo kobe was clutchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today. so so clutch. keeping the team in it when everyone else was bricking their shots. GOOD WIN!!! and lukewith three solid games now... lol

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

that call was %%+%. these refs are a $%*%### joke
smh.gif

trying giving the mavs the game
smh.gif

L.A 36-48

Mavs 17-25

Yup those refs are giving the game Mavs...

For real, I better not hear any Lakers fans complaining about the refs ever again

This post would be 40+ pages if Lebron or Wade were playing and got Kobe's favoritism today

kobe is just too much...

first half, horrible FT shooting

second half, HUGE improvement

not to mention dropping 52 points... the dude is a genius on the hardwood

Great win for us today against a tough team. Kobe and Dirk were going crazy down the stretch. Dirk just fell short on that one play. Hats off to the Mavs forplaying a great game.

Kobe is a Mutha F'n beast
smokin.gif

good game . .
eyes.gif

all the dirk haters are going to say he isn't clutch down the stretch since he missed the last one . .
smh.gif

jho needs to step it up . . son has been slackin' as of late.

him & stack had terrible games today.

and damp finally playing like he actually deserves some of the money he earns.

I had a feeling Kobe was going to go off in the fourth quarter.

Great game...we're back in first place in the west.

never give the ball to odom when the game is on the line and the other team is going to foul you....and odom needs to give it to up the machine when he is twofeet away and the other team is going to grab you to put you on the line. Kobe saved this game.

smh.gif
@ dallas fans acting like kobe got phantom calls

dallas was fouling him, legit fouls

that was not like wade in 2006

good game by nowitzki though
if only he had done that in 2006 against miami
tired.gif

[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""] [/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]. Fisher[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]25:03[/td] [td]3-11[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]-8[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]51:24[/td] [td]15-27[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]20-27[/td] [td]+4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]52[/td] [/tr][/table]

52/11/4 on 15-27 shooting
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom