Official: Lakers vs. Kings 4/15 : We're # 1: You Can Hate Us Now But We Wont Stop Now !

Luke
sick.gif
why do we go to him like he's KG or somebody
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
If there's one team that will want to eff up the Lakers chances of Home court in the western conference it's the Sacramento Kings.I can see them coming out firing on all cylinders tonight, playing their best game of the year. I wouldn't be surprise if the Kings won this game by double figures with Artest getting a career high. Kings 112 Lakers 103 Artest and Udrih with 32 a piece, hawes with 17 boards.

M-V-P!!!!
M-V-P!!!!

M-V-P!!!!

pimp.gif

Damn, David Beckham been on the Lakers jock. Dude hasn't missed a game since he started attending.

I didn't think I'd be able to watch this game, but I found the game on FSW. I'll have to keep that in mind next season.

I'm surprised that the Kings are down 14 because they don't look that bad on defense. Salmons has Kobe locked up, but their bigs can't seem to keeptrack of Gasol.

I'd be happy if I were a Kings fan. If Hawes can make significant improvement and they can re-sign their free agents at a good price, they should be evenmore competetive next season.

If they can be patient, draft well, and not get stuck paying the rest of Miller, Abdur-Rahim, and Thomas's contracts, they might be alright.

Even if it doesn't work out, you've got a copetetive team that's also fun to watch.

Kobe will now let out a slew of curse words when there is 2 minutes left in the game since techs don't carry into Playoffs lol

no i think he would still be suspended for game 1. He has to make it through the whole regular season.

i hope he keeps his cool in the playoffs as well, but with a clean slate, I doubt it
laugh.gif

^
Yo Mamba, I'm thinking of switching up to my old Kobe avy that is pretty much like yours but it's cropped.

Just wanted to get an OK just so there isn't any hard feelings about having similar avys.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

i hope he keeps his cool in the playoffs as well, but with a clean slate, I doubt it
laugh.gif

yeah i doubt it......he will probably use a few of those techs to get his team in the game too. But his complaining is a little much.

Back
Top Bottom