Official: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 3/28: The Return Of Mr. Cake Thrower

good god this N_ kobe gonna have 50 at halftime
smh.gif

I see the Lakers big men are getting in foul trouble..??? B/C of Darko and Warrick?? Time to play Newble

Well, he passed once
laugh.gif
How are we still down though?

I really don't like this game...

kobe is doing way too much. I understand that he may have too but not matter what I will never like it. He is holding us down and I will not bad mouth him forit. I hope lamar feels better and Mhim is going to have to play tonight. We can't keep lamar out there too long...

And now pau won't be there sunday....wasington might kill us sunday.

Damn Kwame, you can't even get PT over Jason Collins
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by JC08

Here you go Caliwest. http://nba.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/WrdtSHfC4POn3daUYL41Uqiq6DdBgnauIpZjD5vKTcHclRI14!Q!5QDB4vuoDgscM!YY!ED*nGTZ47SposoBKScuwX58YFB5eTKKBdwR71vWtfl7U925TzMg3uQYjmV2?e=.asx

Open url in windows media player.
thanks but where do i type the urL?
Go to Windows Media Player and right click toward the top of the screen.
Then, click on File, open URL

thanks guys but aint working saying it wont find the fiLe...DAMN...i might miss kobe going for 104!!...anything from sopcast?!...yehh this is gonna be ahard game for us i feeL u tupac

lol at kobe getting double teamed at the 3pt line and still won't pass
roll.gif
dude is in ballhog mode tonight

Lowry cannot gaurd Kobe.
They are not letting him touch the ball though. Good D

I know Kobe is hot right no but he should still be looking to get others involved.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

I know Kobe is hot right no but he should still be looking to get others involved.

i think kobe lsot a lil confidence in the team after the loss to charlotte so he wants to take control of the game early, but by doing that his teammatesare not motivated to play any defense and look lost on offense.

he has to start getting others involved now.

Man the machine has been off in the first couple of periods...but he makes shots in the 4th...so I guess I can't complain.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i think kobe lsot a lil confidence in the team after the loss to charlotte so he wants to take control of the game early, but by doing that his teammates are not motivated to play any defense and look lost on offense.

i agree. but others need to step up. they all stand around and watch him go to work.

they're also passing up a lot of open shots.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i think kobe lsot a lil confidence in the team after the loss to charlotte so he wants to take control of the game early, but by doing that his teammates are not motivated to play any defense and look lost on offense.

He also needs to get them involved now because when he needs them down the line, if they havent been involved all game, it wont be good. He needs to letthem know he has confidence in them.

Back
Top Bottom