Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 3/26 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

I see us winning this game by 15-20 points if we keep our focus.

Lets
Go
Lay
Kurz

this could be a trap game as we're looking ahead to Friday vs Memphis.
laugh.gif

We need to get right starting tonight vs the bobs and then the Kwame homecoming.

Ska, KB8 if I may...

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

Originally Posted by tupac003

Gerald wallace is playing.

This won't be easy. I am glad this game is happening so that damn GS thread will die.

Damn GS fans have lost their minds.

yehh the Lakers wiLL make it hard for themseLves tonight as aLways and try staying out here in the bay...the bandwagon warrior fans are crazy...even theheads who werent into watching basketbaLL are suddenLy die hard warrior fans

ESPN reports no pau for tonight or friday night....

I thought he was doing well! Damn phil lies to us too much.

It's the damn training staff, I wonder, do they have one of the best medical/training staff in the league
eyes.gif

I'm assuming Phil goes by what Gary Vitti tells him.

I'll be there tonight, on vacation in LA from the bay area so this is my first Laker game in Staples Center
glasses.gif
I'm so excited....

Need to come out focused, try to get an early lead & kill any confidence they have. No room for BS.

Lets go Lakeshow.

Charlotte always seems to play the Lakers well. They better be prepared to take care of business.

Go Lakers!

well if we lost all the games we played since Pau got hurt then he'll probably be back by now

but since the team is hanging in there they felt pau could use more time to recover. He wont be back this week since the sched is not that difficult.

always get nervous facing the bobcats even with their losing record they always seem to give us trouble. hope we can beat them from the jump in this one

Originally Posted by Kookcle

well if we lost all the games we played since Pau got hurt then he'll probably be back by now

but since the team is hanging in there they felt pau could use more time to recover. He wont be back this week since the sched is not that difficult.

I feel you on that, but we always have trouble with this team.

I want this team to play as many games as possible as a unit before the playoffs. I know pau fit in well to start but lets keep it real, his last couple ofgames played weren't like the the first 5 where he was balling and diving and doing all the things he needs to do.

I just hope we get the win and reach our first 50 win season since shaq.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

I feel you on that, but we always have trouble with this team.

I want this team to play as many games as possible as a unit before the playoffs. I know pau fit in well to start but lets keep it real, his last couple of games played weren't like the the first 5 where he was balling and diving and doing all the things he needs to do.

I just hope we get the win and reach our first 50 win season since shaq.

actually the 5 games before he went down he was averaging 23-5 ppg, 7 assists, 6-8 rebounds somewhere around there.

EDIT: but yeah, I know whut you mean, it seemed like pau kinda fell off but the statistics say otherwise
happy.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

I'll be there tonight, on vacation in LA from the bay area so this is my first Laker game in Staples Center
glasses.gif
I'm so excited....
LUKY BASTARD!!
wink.gif

I love how tired they come out...if they get caught sleeping anymore, this is gonna be a game they look back to in the standings...

laugh.gif
The Bobcats are getting in that *+% early. I'm not surprised, iftheirs one team that they play well against it's the Lakers. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Lakers by double figures. Wallace may get acareer high tonight.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom