Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 3/26 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

Alright Laker fans tonight we get win # 50 tonight.Who honestly thought last summer with all the BS Kobe trade demand drama that this team would win 50+ andhave a chance to win the west?

Not Phil Jackson.

Anyways I see Kobe having another game where he comes close and is 1 or 2 assists away from getting a triple double.It would be dope to see Odom get 20 &20 again tonight.Last I heard Pau Gasol is doubtful for this game and is questionable for the game on friday.Lakers should win this game by 20+ plustonight.Look for garbage minutes for Coby Karl, DJ Mbenga. Ira Newble in the entire 4th quarter.

Go Lakers !

I don't think it will be that easy...

is Gerald Wallace back ??? if so, it will DEFINITELY not be easy, but the way the LAKERS have been executing...this one should result in a W !

with that said...

LET'S

GO

LAYYY

KURRRZZZZZ !!!
happy.gif

I have a feeling this will be a trap game, after all the emotion and energy spent against GS on that back-to-back, I could see us coming out flat with MJ'sclub at Staples. Hope I'm wrong though. Lakers by 7. Odom with a trip-dub, Kobe with 35, 10, 7.

Kobe aint the only one bleeding...watch out for Ryan Hollins/UCLA homecoming game..

pimp.gif

capt.10b5febf72004d5991ad30241e14f63f.bobcats_jazz_basketball_slcj110.jpg

the bobcats always give us problems when we play them in charlotte. I see the lakers winning by around 10

edit- I just realized that we're playing in LA, lakers by 15

This is the home stretch where the Lakers have to get all the defense holes worked out.

4 straight at home versus sub .500 teams, get it together.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

SHOULD be an easy game. If lamar beasts on the boards and we contest shots, we should be fine.

GO LAKERS!!

Gerald wallace is playing.

This won't be easy. I am glad this game is happening so that damn GS thread will die.

Damn GS fans have lost their minds.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I have a feeling this will be a trap game, after all the emotion and energy spent against GS on that back-to-back, I could see us coming out flat with MJ's club at Staples. Hope I'm wrong though. Lakers by 7. Odom with a trip-dub, Kobe with 35, 10, 7.

I agree with seeing us come out flat against them.
Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

--Lakers should be able to get this one, blowout or not. I say rest Pau for the games against Charlotte and Memphis. This Laker team should be more thancapable.

--GO LAKERS!!
--Also...GO CAVS! Take care of them over-achieving Hornets.

i have a strange feeling richardson goes for 30...it just seems kobe takes teams like this too lightly.

I think we'll come out strong in this one and get a big lead. Then, like previous games, blow it but end up winning. If only our defense didn't getso damn lazy.

Ill guarentee you Jason Richardson will GO OFF on the Lakers its too easy...but Lakers will still win fairly easily...Bobcats are a joke...but Jason will getHIS

Back
Top Bottom