Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

It's all in Durant's head. Artest is doing NOTHING 28 other teams's best defenders haven't been doing all season. Those are the same shots he averaged 30ppg shooting. He just has to settle down and get over the jitters and realize this. Maybe give him a film session and show him all the shots he missed tonight then show him a highlight package of himself showing himself making all those same looks.

And the SOnics people behind the Lakers bench are butthurt +#% Sonic's fans from www.sonicsgate.org

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

OKC will win game 2! You heard it here 1st

laugh.gif

nah,
Lakers by 10-15!

Originally Posted by BangDak

Lakers still believe Fisher's useless?
laugh.gif

yes. both him and kobe were useless today. serious question. if that was farmar and sasha shooting the way kobe and fisher did today everyone would be calling for the death of them....right? smh... never thought i would see kobe's talent diminish so quickly

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by BangDak

Lakers still believe Fisher's useless?
laugh.gif

yes. both him and kobe were useless today. serious question. if that was farmar and sasha shooting the way kobe and fisher did today everyone would be calling for the death of them....right? smh... never thought i would see kobe's talent diminish so quickly

Kobe's finger is hurting his shot but his "talent" is still there. And looks like the rest got his legs going (the block, dunk and good lift on his shots).  Not that Kobe gets a free pass that Sasha, Farmar or Fisher dont have but you have to consider that shooting a ball with one of your guide fingers broken and wrapped is going to affect it. 
Also if Kobe stroke isnt there he shouldnt rely on it so much in the 4th when the ball should be going down low. I would prefer him driving to the rim and finding the open man or trying to get FT's rather then trying to close games from the perimeter with a messed up finger.

good effort by the lakers

they just need to pound it inside more if they are gonna miss all those open jumpers
also try to get some fastbreaks going
eyes.gif

--Not the blowout win I was hoping for but the Lakers effort was appreciated.
--Ron Ron shutting down Durant. Appreciated.

--I aint makin no bold predictions for game 2.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by JUS3

Durant 7/24
sick.gif

L.O. need to pick it up.
Artest just shut down the scoring leader in the NBA and he needs to pick it up?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Artest locked up Durant, but he's a liability on the offensive side. 3 for 11 and 1 for 8 from 3-point land means he has to pick it up. Have you seen the open looks he's getting? Dude has an open set shot every time and all he's doing is putting up bricks.  Maybe it's cause he's spending a lot of energy on the offensive side, but he still needs to hit an open shot.

Talent cant disappear, period.

He'll have some off shooting games, and he'll come back strongn the next game. it always happens.

Blowout win? you'll get it maybe in game 6 or so, but not anytime soon.
laugh.gif

Durant needs to step it up.

Dodgers win the series vs the Giants and Lakers up 1-0
smokin.gif

Today was a good day....

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Not the blowout win I was hoping for but the Lakers effort was appreciated.
--Ron Ron shutting down Durant. Appreciated.

--I aint makin no bold predictions for game 2.
Totally agree..
good to see Bynum back putting in work.. 
pimp.gif

Good game.
pimp.gif

Not really concerned much about the offense in this game (Kobe, Artest, etc.), but I'm satisfied with the defensive effort they showed.

I'd prefer to win games like this rather than an all-out offensive display and lack of defense.

This is good...the team needs these types of wins. The offense will come, but glad to see the D already there
pimp.gif

Onto game 2.

good game defensively. But the offense wasnt too sharp. Kobes shooting
sick.gif
. Artest needs to get his shot going also. Lakers will need to play better game 2 for sure

I was at the game, great defense played by the Lakeshow! And people talk soooo bad about bynum, but he comes back and plays like this and shows everyone why we NEED him.
I thought I would share this photo I took at the game, these guys came walking behind us out of nowhere...

I was 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I was at the game, great defense played by the Lakeshow! And people talk soooo bad about bynum, but he comes back and plays like this and shows everyone why we NEED him.
I thought I would share this photo I took at the game, these guys came walking behind us out of nowhere...

I was 
roll.gif
roll.gif

shows how smart THESE laker fans are.. tarantula has 8 legs 
devil.gif
smile.gif

edit: i'm just sayin'..

Originally Posted by iryceboi

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I was 
roll.gif
roll.gif

shows how smart THESE laker fans are.. tarantula has 8 legs 
devil.gif
smile.gif

edit: i'm just sayin'..

LMFAO. I just noticed that, i'm dying over here.

laugh.gif
 @ 6 legs

Back
Top Bottom