Official Lakers v.s Thunder/ L.A (1-0)/ Game 2 Tuesday

Lil-Wayne-Cover-Mouth-psd31402.png

Kobe swatted that #%$@...

Did everyone just see Bynum travel!?

Thunder gotta get these rebounds if they want a chance to win...

I gotta give Brooks credit the way he's handling the team and has been this season. Def. Coach of the year

Gotta give Westbrook props. Artest is on Durant like white on rice with a glass of milk in a snow storm.

Russell Westbrook is making Fisher his own personal urinal
roll.gif
roll.gif

and Jeff Green is playing like hot doo-doo garbage right now
sick.gif

i understand its the playoffs but the refs blew that call with Kobe fouling Thabo...

the lakers have quietly switched Kobe to Westbrook to try to plug that leak they had...

Jeff Green could build a small house with his efforts this afternoon....

Westbrook today=D Rose yesterday.
Durant is about to get on my bad side. While shooting, he's basically hitting the defender's arm on the way up to get a foul. That's not real basketball imo, it's a cop out.

Jeff Green can't hit a mile wide open jumper from any where on the floor right now and Nick Collison has no idea what to do with the ball.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Durant is about to get on my bad side. While shooting, he's basically hitting the defender's arm on the way up to get a foul. That's not real basketball imo, it's a cop out.

indifferent.gif

The arm ain't supposed to be there. That's called exploiting someone's mistake.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

you got to give Artest credit though. He's changing Durants game with his defense. That last shot Durant took wasn't his style...

CATCH THE BALL CONGO!!!!

Westbrook had a FEARLESS take... this is his coming out party. He's been doing it all season tho

Back
Top Bottom