Official: Lakers @ Thunder 11/3 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 & NBATV

notorious 858

Banned
Alright lets get this started. It's the Lakers first road game of the season. I think this game will be close� all the way up to the final minutes of the4th quarter. Thunder fans usualy are loud and it's like college basketball atmosphere at Thunder home games.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

lol, durant got nothing on kobe but at least he recovered to contest that shot

Can't wait to see James try to guard Kobe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

OKC won't be that easy.
who said it was gonna be easy?...i think it was formentioned that its gonna be a close one...

Notorious 858 wrote:
Alright lets get this started. It's the Lakers first road game of the season. I think this game will be close� all the way up to the final minutes of the 4th quarter. Thunder fans usualy are loud and it's like college basketball atmosphere at Thunder home games.

I hope the Lakers don't come into this one sleeping...

I hope Gasol heals as quickly as possible too

With that being said...

Let's go Lakers!

ohwell.gif
looks like Pau may have a tear in his hamstring...

KD with 35
Kobe with 40

Lakers by 5.

Originally Posted by gameupz

lol, durant got nothing on kobe but at least he recovered to contest that shot
yeah he got back quick. Gonna enjoy the lasr day of my leahue pass freeview. go Lakers

I'm hoping Kobe only scores, at most, 25 with 8 or more assists. Just because Pau is out does not mean that he needs to force up so many shots like he hasthese first few games. I want to see Ron, Lamar, and Andrew with at least 15 points apiece. They can do it...if Kobe lets them.

... and the Tuesday night Laker games begin.
laugh.gif

I expect them to come out and try to make a statement tonight.

KD had a bad game vs the Blazers last game, plus he puts up his usual numbers vs the Lakers - so 35+ sounds good. wonder how Ron will do if he covers Durant?just read last year early in the season vs Houston Tmac covered him for the 1st three qtrs and Ron guarded him in the 4th ( Durant scored 4 pts in the 4th).

does anyone have video of KD rookie season Lakers VS Seattle, when he could of milk that clock and shot for the win but he took it early and kobe gave him astupid look on the sidelines?

%%+@ was funny
laugh.gif

I think this game will be close too. I expect a bounce back game from both Durant and Westbrook.

I'm looking forward to see Sefolosha guarding Kobe. Thabo did a real nice job on Brandon Roy last game.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

does anyone have video of KD rookie season Lakers VS Seattle, when he could of milk that clock and shot for the win but he took it early and kobe gave him a stupid look on the sidelines?

%%+@ was funny
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Can't wait to watch, NBA TV Fan Night (man I miss GP).

Back
Top Bottom