OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

My man Hubie breaking down the West
laugh.gif

This easily could be the first time a 50 win team misses the playoffs.

I don't want to sound like a typical Laker fan, but this is especially sweet.

-Seeing dumb fans screaming and crap (although every team, even the Lakers, have these in the crowd) only to have it shoved in their face
-Seeing D'Antoni whine all day, only to have it shoved in his stache (can't wait to see what he blames now)
-Seeing Kobe stick it to DJ Strawberry, after Strawberry was beaming about the highlight of his career so far by drawing a charge from Kobe

smh @ my prediction.

wow @ the game. just wow. raja probably doesn't even remember who he is anymore.

On behalf of all Laker fans I would like to thank 3pledouble for continuing to support us!!!!!!!!!!!

gr8 win and the lakers looked good, and wit bynum shud come more d more rebs and easier shots for gasol and the perimeter guys. BOOOO Suns even though Amare isa beast. That kid has the juice

Zodogg is about to jump off US Airways arena!! Kobe, Pau, Odom (except for a few missed layups), Fish
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he Suns are who we thought they were, and that's why we took the damn court, now if your gonna crown them, then crown their $+@.

Oh man...

What a win. Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Pau
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lamar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vlad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fisher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The BENCH MOB!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Our D wasn't that great but we played enough to win.

Kobe and gasol is flawless. It just looks so good.

LAKERS FANS....

PLEASE DON'T GLOAT AND SAY STUPID THINGS. This team has still owned us in the playoffs and untill we beat them in the playoffs this is nothing but a goodwin.

one of the craziest games for the lakers this season, glad we pulled it out and ruined shaq's homecoming
pimp.gif

Good game to watch.

like someone else said, this year is going to be the year that a 50 win team doesnt make the playoffs... Yikes.

Lakers FTW!!!
pimp.gif

Great game. It was really worth the hype. Almost felt like a playoff game. Even if the Suns won, this is still a great game. Both sides really showed up.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom