OFFICIAL LAKERS @ suns 2/20 ESPN

roll.gif
at Shaq in the press conference.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Oh yeah....

Shaq and the suns are a problem. He is ready to play. I told everybody he is going to help them and it showed tonight.

Take him out of that game and they aren't close. He helped stat get so many boards he showed us what he used to be able to do on the offensive side.

In the playoffs the gmae slows down. He is the best player in a slow game. He has said this is his last 2 years and he is gunning for a ring.

The suns will be a force. But I still want to see if he was just hype for this game or if this is going to continue. The suns have a very VERY rough couple of games coming up. All will be on tv.
Truth. If Shaq is actually as determined as he seemed today, I think he can really help them, but we'll see how legit this deal was.

Oh yeah....

Shaq and the suns are a problem. He is ready to play. I told everybody he is going to help them and it showed tonight.

Take him out of that game and they aren't close. He helped stat get so many boards he showed us what he used to be able to do on the offensive side.

In the playoffs the gmae slows down. He is the best player in a slow game. He has said this is his last 2 years and he is gunning for a ring.

The suns will be a force. But I still want to see if he was just hype for this game or if this is going to continue. The suns have a very VERY rough couple of games coming up. All will be on tv.

He helps Amare, but he played harder because it was his debut, it was against the lakers, and it was on ESPN. Hype.

You cannot seriously believe he'll be hustling like that every night. He wont be diving on the floor for loose balls every game. He's not likethat.

Suns a force? They have no better a chance than any other team here in the west.

shaq looked good.

lamar + radmanovich + luke + picks for shaq. bring him back, mitch.

i'm kidding... but it would be great to see shaq retire in a lakers jersey.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

but shaq is wack 4 wat he did 2 wade man, he jumped ship and left flash on a sinkin ship.... He works hard 2 get in shape on a new team????? Why not do dat 4 wade and the heat, especailly since wade was banged up and still goin out puttin up good numbers. Personally i hated the Suns but i hate em more now that Shaq jumped ship like dat
I am with you 100%. This is what bill walton was talking about.

How can he miss all of those games and play like crap for the first half of the year and then play the way he played tonight.

But hey...Shaq is one very lucky person. He always ends up on a good team.

Real talk though.... Whats good with Nash sitting out for 10 mins from the end of the 3rd to the middle of the 4th???
Was there a reason for that???

It seems like Dantoni is too stubborn to figure it out... He has a system and he won't ever change it regardless of the situation.
smh.gif

The Suns could be down 20 and that whack @@# coach will still keep Nash out for his customary 2nd and 4th quarter break. What a joke.

Phil on the other hand gets it...Kobe played the WHOLE GAME and Pau wouldve too if he didnt get into foul trouble. Thats why this dude has 9 rings and Dantonihas none.

M00DSWING7 wrote:
Real talk though.... Whats good with Nash sitting out for 10 mins from the end of the 3rd to the middle of the 4th???

It seems like Dantoni is too stubborn to figure it out... He has a system and he won't ever change it regardless of the situation.
smh.gif

The Suns could be down 20 and that whack !*% coach will still keep Nash out.

Phil on the other hand gets it...Kobe played the WHOLE GAME and Pau wouldve too if he didnt get into foul trouble.
Thats why this dude has 9 rings and Dantoni has none.

I believe that is Nash's normal routine.

smh.gif

Phil on the other hand gets it...Kobe played the WHOLE GAME and Pau wouldve too if he didnt get into foul trouble.
Fatigue man, Suns need Nash in the 4th 4 big shots.... Regardless of the previous 3 qtrs the Suns play 4 the 4th

A few notes:

-Insane atmosphere.
-Plenty of Laker fans in attendance.
-Heard someone say "Hey Kobe, #24!" had a feeling it was Zo sitting in the senior citizen section.
-L.O has been playing absurd since the addition of Pau, he quietly pulls in the stats - but always seems to lose his composure (technical and 3 blown layups)
-D.fish million dollar moves to the basket with 5 cent finishes on his layups.
-Kobe you're a beast. Very efficent tonight 16/25, and setup his teammates.
-Ronny&Sasha gave the lakers a needed boost.
-Pau will retire as a laker, with a couple rings by his side.
-The team as a whole needs to rotate / communicate beter.

As for the Suns:
-Zo wishing injury on kobe, how ironic that Kobe drives with Raja on him and then Shaq decks Raja and gives him a concussion (shaq must still be on the L.Apayroll)
-Amares got stroke.
-im liking Nash's form better than Rayray
-Shaquille looked fairly decent, he's out of shape, but I can see the difference he makes.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

smh.gif

You are going to get zo upset. He says this every game. I will never understand the rest. Maybe there is something we don't know because youcan't leave your best player out for that long.

But don't give phil too much credit, he has done some bone head things this season also.

DaddyRabbit251 wrote:
but shaq is wack 4 wat he did 2 wade man, he jumped ship and left flash on a sinkin ship.... He works hard 2 get in shape on a new team????? Why not do dat 4 wade and the heat, especailly since wade was banged up and still goin out puttin up good numbers. Personally i hated the Suns but i hate em more now that Shaq jumped ship like dat
I am with you 100%. This is what bill walton was talking about.

How can he miss all of those games and play like crap for the first half of the year and then play the way he played tonight.

But hey...Shaq is one very lucky person. He always ends up on a good team.

I kno man s__t is wack, Wade been playin hard all yr and his season is pretty much already over and Shaq plays lik Kwame the 1st half of the yrand in a matter of 2 weeks is lookin foward to the playoffs
mad.gif

smh.gif

You are going to get zo upset. He says this every game. I will never understand the rest. Maybe there is something we don't know because you can't leave your best player out for that long.

But don't give phil too much credit, he has done some bone head things this season also.
I though it was because of his back problems.... that's why when he's out of the game he lies on the floor instead of sitting on the bench...I'm not sure though

Fatigue man, Suns need Nash in the 4th 4 big shots.... Regardless of the previous 3 qtrs the Suns play 4 the 4th
Nah I can't buy that... Not this time man.
The last 30 games of this season is huge... This game alone is huge for playoff positioning.

It's obvious that D' Antoni got out coached this game... And as long as he coaches in the west it's gonna happen time after time.
Too many good coaches in the Western Conference to not be able to adjust on the fly and try to steal victories.

Suns played their hearts out though... Props to them for that.

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

smh.gif

You are going to get zo upset. He says this every game. I will never understand the rest. Maybe there is something we don't know because you can't leave your best player out for that long.

I though it was because of his back problems.... that's why when he's out of the game he lies on the floor instead of sitting on the bench... I'm not sure though
Yeah, Nash does have back problems, but Dantoni is stupid.
The Suns can be down by 10, up by 10, tied, down by 4, etc. and Nsh will ALLWAYS sit out the end of the 3rd/beginning of the 4th.
It's the same everygame

^^^ yeah its sad that he did that to the Heat what a scum
laugh.gif

well go game for us Laker fans
and i wont front the suns played well but not well enough
smokin.gif
to the Lakers

Back
Top Bottom