[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Phil cannot guy out like this, Kobe WILL come back with vengeance. I was lucky i was at work during this whole travesty of a game. But LAKERS WILL RISE AGAIN

you know. the only people i want gone are Fisher, Brown, theo, luke and Joe.

Thats if we cant get Howard. We need CP3 or Deron who can create for us. With Bynum and Pau we fine at the top seing as how they will want revenge for sure. CP3 and Deron would make the game so much easier for them and make the defense suck them in.

Thats if we cant get Howard. We need CP3 or Deron who can create for us. With Bynum and Pau we fine at the top seing as how they will want revenge for sure. CP3 and Deron would make the game so much easier for them and make the defense suck them in.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Lakers aren't getting anyone unless they trade Pau or Bynum... Soooooooooo

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Lakers aren't getting anyone unless they trade Pau or Bynum... Soooooooooo

Time for the Lakers to get a real pg. That way Kobe can focus more on scoring and not having to balance between getting his teammates involved and finding a rhythm for his offense.

Time for the Lakers to get a real pg. That way Kobe can focus more on scoring and not having to balance between getting his teammates involved and finding a rhythm for his offense.

i think we are paying blake to much for what he did....i know we didnt use him alot and he hasnt proven himself alot but too much for him i think

i think we are paying blake to much for what he did....i know we didnt use him alot and he hasnt proven himself alot but too much for him i think

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by PMatic

Listen yeah we all know and see Kobe is 32 and he's getting older.

But seriously look at his season stats and he put up his normal great career averages in points per game, assists per game, and rebounds per game.

It just makes me laugh how a lot of people view him as a player who's 39 and only putting up 15 or 19 point per game
eyes.gif
Kobe also had to work twice as hard to get those points.
Twice as hard ? What ?????

Serious question here. Are you a person who just watches the Lakers when the playoffs start and don't watch the regular season? You sure as hell sound like that type pf person right now.

Kobe even going back as far as 2 seasons ago adjusted his game where he relies more on his foot work and mid range game. All the real Laker fans on here know and saw that. People who aren't Laker fans or are just part time Laker fans always #!!%% & moan in game threads about him not going to the hole more and settles for fade away shots jumpers.

With that said he still can go off and drop 30 or 40 points for a couple games. if he has to.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've watched enough games to realize Kobe has to work harder than ever to get his points. Why do you think he attacked the basket less this year? It's difficult for him to beat guys off the dribble and finish at the rim. He exerts a lot of energy trying to generate something along the perimeter.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Listen yeah we all know and see Kobe is 32 and he's getting older.

But seriously look at his season stats and he put up his normal great career averages in points per game, assists per game, and rebounds per game.

It just makes me laugh how a lot of people view him as a player who's 39 and only putting up 15 or 19 point per game
eyes.gif
Kobe also had to work twice as hard to get those points.
Twice as hard ? What ?????

Serious question here. Are you a person who just watches the Lakers when the playoffs start and don't watch the regular season? You sure as hell sound like that type pf person right now.

Kobe even going back as far as 2 seasons ago adjusted his game where he relies more on his foot work and mid range game. All the real Laker fans on here know and saw that. People who aren't Laker fans or are just part time Laker fans always #!!%% & moan in game threads about him not going to the hole more and settles for fade away shots jumpers.

With that said he still can go off and drop 30 or 40 points for a couple games. if he has to.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've watched enough games to realize Kobe has to work harder than ever to get his points. Why do you think he attacked the basket less this year? It's difficult for him to beat guys off the dribble and finish at the rim. He exerts a lot of energy trying to generate something along the perimeter.

roll.gif
at callin out PMatic, now that's funny. I'll chime in tomorrow, my phone almost dead with all the texts and calls I'm getting.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at callin out PMatic, now that's funny. I'll chime in tomorrow, my phone almost dead with all the texts and calls I'm getting.
laugh.gif

Objectively speaking, if no significant changes were made to this current roster could this squad still be contenders with a new coach??

Objectively speaking, if no significant changes were made to this current roster could this squad still be contenders with a new coach??

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

No. We cannot win a title with this current team. What has shown you that we can?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

No. We cannot win a title with this current team. What has shown you that we can?

I'm not ready to blow this team up just yet. I believe we need to upgrade our bench to provide some type of scoring punch. Also D.Fish better get that suit ready because he's coaching next year.

I'm not ready to blow this team up just yet. I believe we need to upgrade our bench to provide some type of scoring punch. Also D.Fish better get that suit ready because he's coaching next year.

Back
Top Bottom