[::Official Lakers Offseason Thread | Vol. Watch out world...we might sign Othello Hunter::]

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

NBA TV showing some classic Lakers games from the early 2000. Doesn't make up this years misfortune, but it does ease the pain a bit.
i wish i wasnt at work right now
tired.gif

NBA TV showing some classic Lakers games from the early 2000. Doesn't make up this years misfortune, but it does ease the pain a bit.
tired.gif

It's really time to ship Ron Ron...

Hopefully we could use him and our second round picks to put some reliable people on the bench...

Maybe move LO into the starting lineup at the 3... And Barnes be the backup..

It's really time to ship Ron Ron...

Hopefully we could use him and our second round picks to put some reliable people on the bench...

Maybe move LO into the starting lineup at the 3... And Barnes be the backup..

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

tired.gif

wow thats crazy because just today i was the lakers championship dvd of 2001 at youtube
smile.gif
....15-1 playoff records wow
eek.gif

tired.gif

wow thats crazy because just today i was the lakers championship dvd of 2001 at youtube
smile.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

tired.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif

i should bust out my vcr cause i have it on vhs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i need that vhs tape video...i have all the lakers championship videos except that and the one when they beat boston....im going to order that one next week even though it was not that good...but must have for the collection
pimp.gif

tired.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i need that vhs tape video...i have all the lakers championship videos except that and the one when they beat boston....im going to order that one next week even though it was not that good...but must have for the collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

*RUMOR* Pau for KLove + #2
nerd.gif

I would do it. Kevin Love is young and clearly a CONSISTENT work horse. Having a #2 pick would also set us up for a good young future.

Bring in Dwight too?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

*RUMOR* Pau for KLove + #2
nerd.gif

I would do it. Kevin Love is young and clearly a CONSISTENT work horse. Having a #2 pick would also set us up for a good young future.

Bring in Dwight too?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom