Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 11/1 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9 Or NBA League Pass

Missed the game earlier because I went out for dinner but I'm enjoying the archive on nba league pass broadband.
pimp.gif

Not trying to beat a dead horse but the Lakers still won after playing a horrible game tonight. Our team is stacked 1-14 and we have the best player/closer inthe league in Kobe Bryant. These first three games were against borderline 8th seed teams. The first true test of our ability to make it back to the finalsand win a chip will be next week against Houston. Hopefully they come through and execute. We shouldn't get to excited yet. What do the rest of youthink?

saw only 5 mins left and what a game, good win for lakers, 3-0, lakers let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Lol, damn what is George Carl teaching these dudes in practice?

Absolutely nothing. I am amazed how this team fails to improve at anything

I'm not cuz GK sucks. He'll be gone before midseason I hope. Maybe him and his son can spend some time together consoling each other.

The Nuggets aren't going anywhere this season. I feel bad for my boy AI cuz it's another year wasted. He should go to the front office and tell them tobuy him out so that he can go play with the Celtics or the Cavs. Melo has learned enough from him and should be fine from here on out.

And speaking of Melo, his new 'do looks odd. Just so used to seeing him with braids. But if he's gonna play like this with that new cut, he betterstart thinking about growing his hair back.

f88759c37589cfa6572e3cde77f68bdf-getty-8300996ge004_lakers_nuggets.jpg

3c1fe58173286f365cadc77729c58a7e-getty-8300996ge001_lakers_nuggets.jpg

Poor coaching job was the reason why they lose..

Carter on Kobe?

He was murdering this dude since 1st qtr and G karl continued to let that happen till 4th ..just ridiculous..

The Nuggets aren't going anywhere this season. I feel bad for my boy AI cuz it's another year wasted. He should go to the front office and tell them to buy him out so that he can go play with the Celtics or the Cavs. Melo has learned enough from him and should be fine from here on out.

You sure to don't want to see him in LA?
laugh.gif

As much as I paid for my tix im glad it was a close game but I wanted to see like a 40 point blowout. It was close throughout but I was never in fear of uslosing the game even after Melo hit a few big shots towards the end. Our defensive effort def. wasnt like it was the first two games. George Karl brought itall upon himself letting Anthony Carter guard Kobe by himself most of the game it was only a matter of time before that backfired. After Mamba dropped 9 on himin the first quarter karl should have done somethin.

I had tons of fun though I almost felt like a lil groupie I got to dap up Kobe, Pau, LO, Bynum, Fish, Farmar, Ariza jim Clemons, and Kurt Rambis and TheMachine as they headed to the tunnel after the game. My seats were right where they entered and exited the court. When Kurt dapped me up i told him to makethem play some defense next game and he laughed. I didnt take my good digi cam to the game forgot to charge it, had to stoneface myself for that one but illtry to get pix up later.

sick.gif
@ the thought of AI being a smeltic. Dallas would seem like the mostlikely place for him to go.

--Good win by the Lakers. Once again it was Kobe time in the 4th.
--Kenyon Martin with the hamstring injury. Thats what he gets for always celebrating his dunks when he's coming down from them. Annoying.
--Lets handle these Clippers on Wednesday and get ready for that Showdown with the Rockets next week!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm not cuz GK sucks. He'll be gone before midseason I hope. Maybe him and his son can spend some time together consoling each other.

The Nuggets aren't going anywhere this season. I feel bad for my boy AI cuz it's another year wasted. He should go to the front office and tell them to buy him out so that he can go play with the Celtics or the Cavs. Melo has learned enough from him and should be fine from here on out.

And speaking of Melo, his new 'do looks odd. Just so used to seeing him with braids. But if he's gonna play like this with that new cut, he better start thinking about growing his hair back.
Didn't AI have an option to get out of his contract this year?

He could have become a free agent, but he chose the money. Its a smart choice, theres no way he would get paid as much as he is this year by any other team.But you can't go and ask for a buyout when you had a choice to be a free agent and go to any team. Im pretty sure he knew what he was getting into.

I was hoping he would opt out, but he didnt
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Lets handle these Clippers on Wednesday and get ready for that Showdown with the Rockets next week!
Hopefully Baron and Camby play to make the game a little more interesting.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

The Nuggets aren't going anywhere this season. I feel bad for my boy AI cuz it's another year wasted. He should go to the front office and tell them to buy him out so that he can go play with the Celtics or the Cavs.
or he can go to the sixers again..

pg-miller
sg-iverson
sf-iggy
pf-brand
c-dalembert

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

You sure to don't want to see him in LA?
laugh.gif

Too many players would need the ball. That's just too much of an adjustment for him to have to take like 10 shots a game.
laugh.gif

Celtics already have 1 passive guy in KG and another who is semi-declining in Jesus. So AI would be able to still get 15-20 shots per.

And the Cavs... well, we all know that after LBJ, they really don't have a legit scorer. SO AI would easily fit there.

Mavs would be cool. But Jet = AI lite. Why have two players on the team who basically do the same thing? That would be as smart as when the Knicks got SteveFrancis to play with Stephon Marbury.
smh.gif

And the Sixers would be a nice feel-good story. But I don't know if either side is willing to swallow their pride yet.

Back
Top Bottom