Official: Lakers @ Nuggets 11/1 6PM PST Game On KCAL 9 Or NBA League Pass

Alright Lakers fans it's time for our first Lakers real road game of the season. Last time the Lakers were in the mile high city they were sweeping Melo & the Nuggets out of the 1st round of last years playoffs. The Lakers will come into tonight's game with a full 3 days of rest while the Nuggets will be playing a second game of a back to back so I see the Lakers taking this game easily tonight by at least 15 points.

Go Lakers !

The 1st road game is always tough.
Should be a hard fought game for at least a while but I don't see the Lakers losing this game, especially with how they have been playing.

Lets go Lakers!!

At this point I guess anything but wins are disappointing. A couple years ago we would just pray to just keep road games close.

i expect nothing less than a win...but you know melo is gonna come out gunning since this is his first game back so our d better be as on point as it was inthe first 2 games.

Trap type game. Denver plays zero defense, Lakers need to still keep focusing on D and not worry about gunning with these guys. They do that, should be ok.

Denver gonna wanna murk us for last year's playoff thrashing.

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

I expect denver to put up a good fight.

Melo's first game back, he's got a lot to prove.
Linas Klezia always loves to play well vs the Lakers
Andruw vs Nene, Nene is a man on defense, let's see how andruw does vs a big body
Jr smith plays like he's on crack, the team must defend the permiter vs these dudes
Get kenyon off the boards
A.I loves to do a lot of, what I like to call charging or push offs, to create space and hit that little 5 footer, I hope he gets called for it
Letsss get it
pimp.gif

Lakeshow is takin this easy!
pimp.gif
Denver may make it a close game though withMelo making his season debut.
ohwell.gif

Lakers by 10.
smokin.gif

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!

Denver on a back to back game againsts the Clips last night. Lakers with a couple days off, should handle this.

You already know....

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]LET'S[/color]
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]GO[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LAY-[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]KURZ!!![/color]

I know we can outscore them, but I hope our D is what is responsible for our victory

eyes.gif
This game starts in the middle of the Texas-Texas Tech game. The waythe Lakers have been playing, I don't want to miss any of it.

Go Lakers!

I see 3-0 in our near future!!! I have a funny note about last nights Trail Blazer home opener, when the Blazers blocked a shot or made a basket they wouldplay the lyrics "We love it" from the song "I Love LA", over the PA system. When the music first hit the entire Rose Garden was like, whatthe F*CK!!! I was wearing my Laker Warm-ups and Blazer fans were looking at me like I had something to do with it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are there no other songs with those lyrics.

Go Lakers!!!

Back
Top Bottom