Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

That was a WEAK offensive foul though...
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
I'm sayin... Fisher rode him all the way around the screen, gives him no room to operate when he recovers and then they call that? No call, let it go...

They gotta play D on the other end though... Zeroed in on Kobe late and Lamar went to work...

I don't understand, whenever LA is given the opportunity to gain some ground on the Cavs, they screw up.

lakers not giving up at the end makes me less angry but got damn these are games they should win...

Damn man, Pau is always choking at the end of games.

Good game though. Mavs lookin tough out there this year. We'll see what team steps it up in the playoffs though

wink.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

but got damn these are games they should win...
If they shouldn't lose to the Mavericks in Dallas who should they lose to? Only Denver, Cleveland and Orlando?
laugh.gif
Come on...

these are kobe's first free throws??? smh kobe you $+# you should have got to the hoop. they got no shot blockers!!!!!!!

Haywood has been a problem tonight. So many tipped balls, rebounds...seemed like it always took forever to get a rebound.

And LOL at Fisher. Can't even foul right.

Back
Top Bottom