Official: Lakers @ Jazz Game 4 2nd Round 5/10 7:30PM PST Game On TNT HD: Lakers Lead 3-0

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Didn't Marv Albert bite a prostitute?
YES!
roll.gif
I thought so. When they flashed to him and Reggie, I remembered that he was a perv ...

so let me get this straight. werent some experts picking the jazz to beat us in the second round before the playoffs started???

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so let me get this straight. werent some experts picking the jazz to beat us in the second round before the playoffs started???
the experts were picking a healthy jazz team to beat us...i dont think they wouldve beat us but it wouldnt be a sweep

LAIreland

Our bus just hit Boozer's Escalade. Swept, fouled out, and gets his ride trashed all in 1 night. At least he's a free agent 
wow...damn
laugh.gif
...well booze if you cant beat them join them!
nerd.gif

anyways im glad we swept them and didnt bring it to a 5th game...everyone brought their game and i hope it continues all playoffs long...the jazz are still a great and tough team...i have nothing but respect for sloan he is a class act and its a shame that he hasnt won a COY award
indifferent.gif

only negative for us this game was bynum...................................................
ohwell.gif

ineffective AGAIN...we need this guy to play well from here on out

Great sweep...

Winning C.O.Y. isnt always good in the long run, those guys are usually fired soon after.

Back
Top Bottom