Official: Lakers @ Blazers 4/10 7PM PST Game On KCAL 9

next play kobe gets the ball automatic shoots a 3 misses game over he blames the team.... come on kobe ur better than this

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

WOW.

I would love to see this matchup in the playoffs.

I have a feeling this could be the WCF...

It'd be epic.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Unfortunately due to seedings, the Lakers-Blazers should match up in the second round (assuming both teams win their opening roundseries).

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

is that seriously what Rambis drew up?

i'm not even blaming Kobe for that one, because it was clearly a drawn up play by Rambis.

what an awful play... there's a whole minute left, why not go for the quick two?

kobe just wanted to take that shot, he was made up when he got tha pass

rudyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Roy > Kobe
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
And I'm a Laker fan... we deserve to lose.. bunch of idiots. Can't hate on Portland's play. Be scary if we play them in the playoffs. Roy and Aldridge are beasts...

*shuts of game

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

is that seriously what Rambis drew up?

i'm not even blaming Kobe for that one, because it was clearly a drawn up play by Rambis.

what an awful play... there's a whole minute left, why not go for the quick two?
i still blame this game on kobe and rambis.

man just two boneheaded plays out of timeouts, down by 3 with a freaking minute left, and you draw up two horrible 3 point plays, should have left Chris Brownin the game

how many other players have actually posessed the ball on the lakers in the last 5 minutes? Fish for 1 shot. Kobe has no faith in his teammates. We havefreaking Pau and dude gets no touches the last 7 minutes. disgusting
eyes.gif

lmao no contact at that last play, well you not gonna win when the refs on the other side.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

My friend who is a Laker fan says they shouldve had Bynum in...

gl in the playoffs i doubt u can even beat magic or boston so gl on ur chip...

Damn Blazers get us again. That is one team we want to avoid in the playoffs. I think we would still beat them but they can definitely play with us. Especiallyat that damn Rose Garden. Goodbye Homecourt advantage.

there goes our chances of having a better record than the cavs, we can still hope for a tie since the tiebreaker goes to us for home court.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Roy > Kobe
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
And I'm a Laker fan... we deserve to lose.. bunch of idiots. Can't hate on Portland's play. Be scary if we play them in the playoffs. Roy and Aldridge are beasts...

*shuts of game
LOL, some of you Laker fans take things a little too far.

Back
Top Bottom