[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by PMatic

I can't be the only one thinking the Lakers will lose Saturday right? Just don't see them getting up to face the Heat. I could be totally wrong though.

yall have kobe and gasol... champs and home court.. we gotta play the suns first...
That doesn't matter. See tonight
We would lose on Saturday and I expect it already, Phil has been very lazy as a coach these last two years
laugh.gif

Prime Jackson in the 90s>>>

I can't be the only one thinking the Lakers will lose Saturday right? Just don't see them getting up to face the Heat. I could be totally wrong though.

yall have kobe and gasol... champs and home court.. we gotta play the suns first...
That doesn't matter. See tonight
We would lose on Saturday and I expect it already, Phil has been very lazy as a coach these last two years
laugh.gif

Prime Jackson in the 90s>>>

sometimes I wish players could commit violence ala wwe on referees.  AND I'M NOT BLAMING THE REFS.  Lakers played terrible tonight but Bill Spooner wasn't even being yelled at but interjected himself and gave that second T.
tonights game won't have any negative effect on the lakers when they play the heat.  it was just one of those games.  it happens.

sometimes I wish players could commit violence ala wwe on referees.  AND I'M NOT BLAMING THE REFS.  Lakers played terrible tonight but Bill Spooner wasn't even being yelled at but interjected himself and gave that second T.
tonights game won't have any negative effect on the lakers when they play the heat.  it was just one of those games.  it happens.

Seems like a typical lakers loss.

No energy. Terrible 3 point shooting. Terrible defense. Artest and Fisher being trash.

You can not control most of those but you can control the amount of energy you bring to the game. Remember how the cavs blew them out last xmas game?

Why are heat fans talking like beating the lakers will be significant? Even the bucks just beat them. Beating the lakers 4 times IN THE PLAYOFFS is significant.

No energy. Terrible 3 point shooting. Terrible defense. Artest and Fisher being trash.

You can not control most of those but you can control the amount of energy you bring to the game. Remember how the cavs blew them out last xmas game?

Why are heat fans talking like beating the lakers will be significant? Even the bucks just beat them. Beating the lakers 4 times IN THE PLAYOFFS is significant.

Not really the only "big" game the Lakers show up for are against the Celtics (guess they see them as equals) and playoff games, but any other teams it's just a crapshoot...never know what you're going to get.

I would like a close game just for the sake of having one, but I feel that the players could careless.

Not really the only "big" game the Lakers show up for are against the Celtics (guess they see them as equals) and playoff games, but any other teams it's just a crapshoot...never know what you're going to get.

I would like a close game just for the sake of having one, but I feel that the players could careless.

Originally Posted by knightngale

because we need to beat more elite teams... if we can get one over the defending champs... +#%! ill take that all day... lets get a good game on christmas... 

Originally Posted by knightngale

because we need to beat more elite teams... if we can get one over the defending champs... +#%! ill take that all day... lets get a good game on christmas... 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah I feel confident the Lakers will show up in elimination type games in the playoffs and that is all I can ask for at this point.

Lebron came to town last xmas and slaughtered the lakers so I would not be surprised if it happened again. We still ended up with the ring so it didnt really matter.
pimp.gif

lakers have a terrible record in xmas games the last 5 years. I don't even remember if we won any of those xmas games.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah I feel confident the Lakers will show up in elimination type games in the playoffs and that is all I can ask for at this point.

Lebron came to town last xmas and slaughtered the lakers so I would not be surprised if it happened again. We still ended up with the ring so it didnt really matter.
pimp.gif

lakers have a terrible record in xmas games the last 5 years. I don't even remember if we won any of those xmas games.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Hmmmm...Why no crobers today? Or Saturday? Anyone wanna take a wild guess?

Odom is ballin, but he wont make the all-star team because of the other guys he'd have to go up against as far as votes.

lol @ Kobe and his 3rd quarters, does his damage and sits out the fourth.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Hmmmm...Why no crobers today? Or Saturday? Anyone wanna take a wild guess?

Odom is ballin, but he wont make the all-star team because of the other guys he'd have to go up against as far as votes.

lol @ Kobe and his 3rd quarters, does his damage and sits out the fourth.
happy.gif

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....on-shorts-under-his-lakers-shorts-every-game/[/h1]
[h1]Kobe wears his Lower Merion shorts under his Lakers shorts every game[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Dec 17, 2010, 1:48 PM EST

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

Michael Jordan, every time he put on his Chicago Bulls shorts for a game, had a pair of North Carolina shorts on underneath them.

Kobe Bryant, every time he has put on his Los Angeles Lakers shorts, has a pair of his old Lower Merion High School shorts on underneath.

We all learned that later fact last night at the dedication of the new gym at his old school — which is named after Kobe now (thanks in part to a $411,000 donation).

Kobe has modeled plenty of Jordan habits but this news came as a surprise to media who have been around the Laker locker room for years. And there aren’t that many secrets in that locker room — when Sasha Vujacic gets traded and ex-girlfriends thrash him on twitter, it is something people around the team almost expected.

The shorts thing, did not see that coming.

And as Brian Kamenetzky said at the Land O’ Lakers blog, how many of us can still fit into clothes we wore in high school? I’m sure the all-flannel-shirt wardrobe I had back in the day would be a little tight now.

PLEASE Someone find me those tweets from Sasha's ex's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Please tell me this is a JOKE! This negroe has to be the biggest MJ nutt hugger in history, lol...he will drive to great limits to be as UNoriginal as possible i see
30t6p3b.gif

Lol and then all the #8 homers will say, "he is not bitin MJ...MJ is not the only one to do this"
ohwell.gif

I swear I would prob have an actual smidget of respect for this dude if he attempted to carve his own lane but oh well, he'll just continue to be the clown he is with 5 rings (3 with asterisks)
wink.gif

This has to be a joke...dude could not be this corny
eyes.gif

HybridSoldier23 wrote:
[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....on-shorts-under-his-lakers-shorts-every-game/[/h1]
[h1]Kobe wears his Lower Merion shorts under his Lakers shorts every game[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Dec 17, 2010, 1:48 PM EST

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

Michael Jordan, every time he put on his Chicago Bulls shorts for a game, had a pair of North Carolina shorts on underneath them.

Kobe Bryant, every time he has put on his Los Angeles Lakers shorts, has a pair of his old Lower Merion High School shorts on underneath.

We all learned that later fact last night at the dedication of the new gym at his old school — which is named after Kobe now (thanks in part to a $411,000 donation).

Kobe has modeled plenty of Jordan habits but this news came as a surprise to media who have been around the Laker locker room for years. And there aren’t that many secrets in that locker room — when Sasha Vujacic gets traded and ex-girlfriends thrash him on twitter, it is something people around the team almost expected.

The shorts thing, did not see that coming.

And as Brian Kamenetzky said at the Land O’ Lakers blog, how many of us can still fit into clothes we wore in high school? I’m sure the all-flannel-shirt wardrobe I had back in the day would be a little tight now.

PLEASE Someone find me those tweets from Sasha's ex's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Please tell me this is a JOKE! This negroe has to be the biggest MJ nutt hugger in history, lol...he will drive to great limits to be as UNoriginal as possible i see
30t6p3b.gif

Lol and then all the #8 homers will say, "he is not bitin MJ...MJ is not the only one to do this"
ohwell.gif

I swear I would prob have an actual smidget of respect for this dude if he attempted to carve his own lane but oh well, he'll just continue to be the clown he is with 5 rings (3 with asterisks)
wink.gif

This has to be a joke...dude could not be this corny
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom