[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kep0ne

i cringe whenever brown takes a jumper...

I cringe when he doesn't take it in rhythm, it's always off the dribble with him. 

I cringe when he starts dribbling around trying to create.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

You would think the :Lakers would have the highest bball IQ with all the geniuses on the team. Kobe with h is SAT scores and being fluent in many languages.

Gasol and his parents being doctors and him going to medical school for a bit.

Luke Walton and his Einstein level IQ and now Bynum could have been an engineer.

eyes.gif

Well most of our players are smarter than most people realize. Just look at other teams who have tried to run the triangle. It's too much for average players.

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kep0ne

i cringe whenever brown takes a jumper...

I cringe when he doesn't take it in rhythm, it's always off the dribble with him. 

I cringe when he starts dribbling around trying to create.
sick.gif
I cringe when he leaves a man open in 3pt land, runs over with his head down and yells. Doesn't even try to put a hand up.
sick.gif
mad.gif

lets not pay attention to stats on games. hell, we were winless against boston in game 7s in the finals and looked how that turned out for us
pimp.gif

Three6mafia2007:
Chris Paul gets every call, i swear
Bro, it used to be the same thing when Kobe was in his prime, and when we had Shaq and Kobe.
wink.gif

That's why I hardly EVER complain about anything to do with officiating; I know who my team is, and I know we've definiely benefited from questionable officiating plenty of times over the years, superstar calls and what not.

See? Game 3's on the road, we do Laker things, it's who we are. So we could get blown by 30 on Sunday, it's who we are too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

See? Game 3's on the road, we do Laker things, it's who we are. So we could get blown by 30 on Sunday, it's who we are too.
laugh.gif
It's not a 12:30 game so I think the Lakers will be okay.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Just throwing this idea out guys.

We all know this current Laker team is getting older each year.

So would you guys make a trade of Pau for Kevin Love and maybe somehow get Ricky Rubio's draft rights?

I mean Love to me is a tougher guy down low and has about the same shooting range and better 3 point range. We all know that Love is either leading or 2nd overall each year in rebounds per game.

Ska I'm on my phone tonight, I saw your post about Bynum, chuckled and logged off. 12 seconds later I see him go down and I had to log back and yell at you.
laugh.gif
Man, for a superstitious dude, how you gonna fool around with destiny sayin things like that about that kids knee? Only say good stuff about him til July 1st.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

So would you guys make a trade of Pau for Kevin Love and maybe somehow get Ricky Rubio's draft rights?

I mean Love to me is a tougher guy down low and has about the same shooting range and better 3 point range. We all know that Love is either leading or 2nd overall each year in rebounds per game.
While were at it, let's trade Luke Walton for Kevin Durant.
laugh.gif
Durant is basically Luke with more size, athleticism and talent.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Yeah ok some of you NT fam keep saying and believing Kobe is old and can't dunk anymore, or is no longer exciting to watch
laugh.gif

CP1708:
Ska I'm on my phone tonight, I saw your post about Bynum, chuckled and logged off. 12 seconds later I see him go down and I had to log back and yell at you.
laugh.gif
Man, for a superstitious dude, how you gonna fool around with destiny sayin things like that about that kids knee? Only say good stuff about him til July 1st.
laugh.gif

Roger that.
happy.gif

Trust me, as soon as I hit 'Reply', I thought "I'm gonna regret this." Like you said, I'm definitely superstitious.

Then, sure enough, he goes down, and I'm like "Ain't that some shhh... word to CeeLo Green."

Finals MVP in a few weeks
smokin.gif

Hey, I'm trying.
laugh.gif

MR J 858:

PMatic:
While were at it, let's trade Luke Walton for Kevin Durant.
laugh.gif

I'm saying.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Yea please log off
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Good win. Nuff said. No use gettin a big head, just focus on the next one.

Exactly, we're just doing what we SHOULD be doing. The real challenges start next round, assuming we even get there. Nothing to celebrate just yet.

Back
Top Bottom