[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Yeah I don't see whats so funny about that pic. I mean to Kobe & Lakers HATERS , and to a certain extent some of the casual Laker fans on here who don't follow the regular season and just tune in when the playoffs start. Yeah they have these wild view about him saying "He's old", "He Can't dunk or go put up 30 or 40 anymore"

Just check Kobe's season's stats and he's putting up his usual great stats in points, rebounds, and assists. While playing lesser minutes because that's Phil's plan for him this year.

You dudes have no sense of humor for memes?
laugh.gif

B. Shaw is going to be a good coach and I hope he's the Lakers coach next season when Phil is done.

I just don't & haven't liked Jeff Van Gundy's style of coaching. Yeah he's a great defensive coach but his offensive system is boring as hell.

Anyone else watching right now this FSN West & Prime Ticket 25th anniversary look back special ?

Man this is bringing up some memories
pimp.gif

I literally grew up watching the Lakers, Kings, and other sports on this channel.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

B. Shaw is going to be a good coach and I hope he's the Lakers coach next season when Phil is done.

I just don't & haven't liked Jeff Van Gundy's style of coaching. Yeah he's a great defensive coach but his offensive system is boring as hell.

and the Triange is fun to watch?

Well, with Melo and D-Will now moving to the East, the West is opening up nicely. 
happy.gif

And while we may have weary legs this season, and may fall short in an attempt to make a 4th straight finals, look at what we just saw. 

Bron destroyed the Cavs by walking away for nothing. 

So Denver, and now Utah both made early deals before losing their respective stars for nothing. 

Gents, I present to you, the Orlando Magic. 
nerd.gif
  Dwight Howard for Andrew Bynum NEXT season, callin my shot right here right now.  Walton's deal won't be as bad anymore, might have to include Odom, but at the end, we could have Dwight, Pau, and Kobe as our core for a smaller 2 year run.  
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Gents, I present to you, the Orlando Magic. 
nerd.gif
  Dwight Howard for Andrew Bynum NEXT season, callin my shot right here right now.  Walton's deal won't be as bad anymore, might have to include Odom, but at the end, we could have Dwight, Pau, and Kobe as our core for a smaller 2 year run.  
smokin.gif

Only if Mr. Glass doesn't blow out his knee in the next year.
grin.gif

--Lakers had a good showing last night.
--Good thing too cuz they takin the L tonight in the Rose Garden. Its pretty automatic.
--Blazers and their fans take this one easily and lead from the opening tip.
--Blazers 97 Lakers 79 Final

I already called that a page back CP
wink.gif
. But yeah if his brittle $#$ can stay healthy the test of this season and the beginning of next season should be a slam dunk if Orlando thinks he's not staying. Probably could do it straight up with their salaries being similar, but whatever throw ins outside of Kobe, Pau and LO the Magic want, we should give them

Mamba def. called that.

I don't think teams are clamoring over Bynum, though, not even in an attempt to avoid getting nothing'ed the way Cleveland got got.

Tomorrow morning will either bring CP a happy day or a miserable one. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully the Purple and Gold can grind out a win tonight. 

Dwight
Love or Blake
Ebanks
Mayo
Westbrook

Remember when I posted that a few months ago? 
nerd.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude Primetime is goin to the game tonight, that = automatic loss.  Every single damn time he goes to the game up here, we lose.  Last year he couldn't get tickets, and Kobe sat out.......we won.  Yeah. 

I ain't worried about it.  These people I work with have learned a HARD HARD lesson, run your mouth at me about a regular season game, watch the championship parade on my computer in June.

They HATE me on that day, so pissed they get.  I keep rewinding and @#$%  "wait wait, I missed that, what that say on that dude's shirt in the crowd?" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They won't say nothin to me tomorrow even if they win by 10,000.  The radio and local TV will be obnoxious, but I can live with that crap. 

so we gotta hope that bynum keeps putting up good stats

Either way the lakers have the best chance to rebuild or add new stars than any other team in the West. Lakers should be the only team left standing or able to rebuild once
the spurs and mavs die out from old age.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

yea i also believe Dwight will be a Laker next year. Dude just want to ball with Kobe.
he was very vocal about it too coming to LA too 
laugh.gif

watch phil return as coach if we do get dwight in the purple and gold
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom