[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Ron Artest released his new mixtape after tonight's loss via twitter

@RonArtestCom

artestm.png

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

man i really hope we don't lose to the warriors this year. 
still waiting for Barnes to come back and see how we finish post astar break.

good thing no major injuries going into the break.

worst thing for artest is to have the astar game here. he might go charlie sheen this weekend. what he really needs to take a vacation away from LA and I hope he rededicates himself like last season in Feb.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

believe it bro.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 i expected this
laugh.gif

word to animal, belle, killerj and the rest of the real cavs fans for this win.
fun game to be at!  its just 1 tho, im not taking much from it but it was nice beating clips and lakers in the same week after the past 7 weeks prior...

this was the play of the night

0066_2nx6.gif

pimp.gif

Why are salty Laker fans brining up Boston? At the end of the day you lost to Cleveland, stop trying to make excuses, take the L and move on. I dont care if its Boston losing to Cleveland, or Miami, i'm still going to laugh. Absolutely no excuse to lose to the Cavaliers.

Originally Posted by belle155

believe it bro.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 i expected this
laugh.gif

fun game to be at!  its just 1 tho, im not taking much from it but it was nice beating clips and lakers in the same week after the past 7 weeks prior...

0066_2nx6.gif

pimp.gif

Westcoast, good looks on the shout-out.....as a Cleveland fan, this has to be the highlight of 2011 for us
pimp.gif

As for the Lakers, this loss and the all star break can only lead to big wake up call and you guys will be fine when it matters most

As a long time Laker fan, I'm not surprised at all. I even told people we'd lose to the Cavs and here it is.

This isn't surprising, this is what the Lakers do best. Lose to teams they have no business losing to.

We showed we're capable of beating anyone and losing to anyone on this road trip.

It's disgusting really, but not surprising.

I'm all for benching Artest. I can see why Phil didn't do it when Matt Barnes is clearly the better player this season, he didn't want to ruin Ron's confidense...Well his confidence has been down the drain, if Matt comes back strong, bench his !%%.

Groundhog day in here. Who didn't see this coming though? End of a 7 game road trip right before all-star break against a team with NOTHING to lose, not to mention a team WE absolutely
embarrassed only weeks ago. Just be glad it wasn't to end the streak.

I'm still not worried.

And for anyone that likes to bring up the C's losing to the Cavs to justify this LAL loss tonight....

Read something interesting on Twitter. (from a Boston fan of course)

'we lost on opening night to a healthy Cavs squad. THEY lost to a Cavs team minus Mo & Varejao that recently lost 20+ STRAIGHT'

Originally Posted by belle155

believe it bro.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 i expected this
laugh.gif

0066_2nx6.gif

pimp.gif

Son reminded me off the Kobe from 06 when he had got crazy diesel and was jus cramming on cats left n right. And be had that same stance after. He #8 too lol

tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah yeah yeah, "we'll step it up come playoff time" What kind of stupid %*@ mentality is that?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WE JUST LOST TO THE WORST TEAM IN THE DAMN NBA!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gasol and Bynum are so @%%#@!% soft, it's just disgusting. [/color]
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm just pissed off by our performance this season. When you look at Boston, Miami, Thunder you can tell these guys are chasing the ring. I don't even care to watch a Lakers game anymore
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif
, I rather just read an article... These guys need to figure out what the hell is going on and Phil Jackson needs to get his %*@ off of that high chair and show some damn emotion and passion for the game.[/color]
indifferent.gif

Didn't watch the game but when I was looking at the box score throughout the 4th quarter.
sick.gif

Disappointing? YES
Worried? A tad bit
It just seems like the Lakers are down playing against teams that they think they can walk by. Obviously, the Cavs had different mind set tonight. I'm sure they still remember the beat down the Lakers gave them a couple months ago. Cavs came out with vengeance and they deserved the W. There is no need to bring up Boston and why they lost to the Cavs on OPENING NIGHT. The Cavs that time had something to prove to the NBA and it was that they were trying to show that they CAN still be relevant post Lebron era.

Props to all true Cavs fan.

lakers biggest weakness this year imo is the defense.

especially the perimeter defense I know it was always a little flakey with two big man bynuma nd gasol on the floor but its like any team that just makes a good ball rotation gets a wide open look everrytime

or laker are bumping into each other not knowing what zone or what switches to make. other than that bynum and pau gotta step up and if kobe wants to shoot like he's kobe from 8 years ago he needs to be making those kobe from 8 years ago turrible shots

smh at the lack of motivation in these Lakers, but as Phil said they'll turn it up as soon playoffs hit...hopefully

Originally Posted by solesavage

Why are salty Laker fans brining up Boston? At the end of the day you lost to Cleveland, stop trying to make excuses, take the L and move on. I dont care if its Boston losing to Cleveland, or Miami, i'm still going to laugh. Absolutely no excuse to lose to the Cavaliers.

This ....
laugh.gif

meh.

*$*@ happens. what do you expect ? CAVS playing like it's playoff time. people who panic don't know/understand basketball. LAKERS might lose a couple games but they will not lose a 7 GAME SERIES. kobe is way too determined. LAKERS been in doubt during the season 4 years in a row. i'm not tripping. it's funny how a couple loses and they are without a doubt the MOST suspect team. a couple wins and they are back at the top
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

--True. The Lakers can and will beat anyone in the west in a best of 7.
--But if the Finals start in Boston..or Miami...good-bye three-peat. Hello rebuild.

I think most fans that watched the lakers played during the 3peat know that there is a limit to this turn it on and off mode. In 2003 the lakers were still a a threat but could not get it done vs the spurs. Same thing in 2004.

John Ireland no longer working for KCAL
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Audio Link 

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketb...job-walk-home-from-cleveland-after-loss/53540

Lakers Host John Ireland Will Quit Job, Walk Home from Cleveland After Loss

KCAL 9 Lakers reporter and KSPN radio host John Ireland was so confident the Los Angeles Lakers would beat the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday he declared on the radio he would “quit my job and walk home if the Lakers lose.

Back
Top Bottom