OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Why would you trade a good young point guard when he's playing well in the middle of a season?
ohwell.gif

We control him, we finish him out, worry about him in the offseason. Besides, we need to see how Fisher feels at the end of the year before we decide what wereally wanna do with Farmar anyways.

Again, a non issue right now.

Fisher is up at the end of the year, so is Farmar, so it's understandable why they didn't offer an extension to Farmar.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why would you trade a good young point guard when he's playing well in the middle of a season?
ohwell.gif

We control him, we finish him out, worry about him in the offseason. Besides, we need to see how Fisher feels at the end of the year before we decide what we really wanna do with Farmar anyways.

Again, a non issue right now.
DFish during training camp already said he not looking to retire after this season . There was a good LA Times interview about his future with theteam.

Alright, if any of you post any videos of Fisher getting dunked on, you'll be banned. For trolling. Or personal attacks. Something.

laugh.gif

kinduv
Kidding.
roll.gif

nerd.gif

--If Kobe sits out, it might hurt. We only have a 3-5 game cushion from seeds 2-8.
--Homecourt throughout is vital. If we get there, I wouldnt want a Game 1 @Boston? @Orlando?

^ Can't believe these dudes said his finger was broken and he was out there playing. This dude takes a broken finger like I take a chipped fingernailnail."Enh, no big deal. Let's play."

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

since it's only his index finger, the fracture shouldn't take that long to heal. probably only a couple weeks.

laugh.gif
at kobe just shruging off a fractured finger

But at least he has a good left hand

The left handed lob to chris brown was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

TEAM SAN ANTONIO SPURS
"It's a marathon, not a sprint"
Ya'll gonna get lapped either way......

laugh.gif

--Whatever helps you sleep at night Do Bee Do.
--Sprint..marathon..whatever. It all comes to an end in June.

Found this on youtube today...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Awesome short vid showing the triangle back in the 1960's vs. today. It looks exactly the same
nerd.gif

Gasol wants more touches. Give the man the ball please!

Dude is already outplaying Bynum in ft% and rebounds. The rest of the stats look similar even though he gets less touches.
Bynum should stick to scoring garbage points or putbacks.

back to back 20 rebound games for gasol makes bynum look
sick.gif

our next 5 games..
Bulls
bucks
nets
pistons
and thunders

i hope kobe would sit out at least 3 of those games and heal a little bit
we dont really need him for those games..

Originally Posted by knightngale

Gasol wants more touches. Give the man the ball please!

Dude is already outplaying Bynum in ft% and rebounds. The rest of the stats look similar even though he gets less touches.
Bynum should stick to scoring garbage points or putbacks.

back to back 20 rebound games for gasol makes bynum look
sick.gif

I completely agree, i feel the ball should go through him almost every possession. Inside/outside game, and Pau makes great decisions

Give gasol the ball

Back
Top Bottom