OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I would get something like a championship jacket, but I'd feel kinda sad when it would become outdated by another championship claimed.

Now, if I were a fan of, say, the Warriors or Suns, however, then I'd consider it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the warriors would have a we believe banner instead
laugh.gif

Behind a silhouette of Kobe getting blocked by Anthony Randolph from the pre-season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Kidskillz, game threads lets get ready.

You want me to start or you?
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'll do the honor
laugh.gif
I got opening night covered dog
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Kidskillz, game threads lets get ready.

You want me to start or you?
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'll do the honor
laugh.gif
I got opening night covered dog
wink.gif
smh, did u make it?

cause i just did
nerd.gif

MY FANATASY DUDES DONT FORGET TO SET YOUR ROSTERS!!!

I think Joree is outta town so I'm gonna do it for him or whoever else doesn't set theirs.

Freaking adidas slapping their logo all over the opening night gear.
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's like, yes adidas we already know you produce all the licensed on court gear, so do you really have to slap your logo on top of another logo??
laugh.gif

--Just seen Brent Barry on NBA. Dude is such a homer. "The Lakers will fall to the silver and black in the conference finals".
--Im not saying this aint possible.
--Just sayin its a bold statement for a dude whose only aspect to his game was spot up 3-point shooting.
--I cant wait to handle "the silver and black" in the postseason.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Just seen Brent Barry on NBA. Dude is such a homer. "The Lakers will fall to the silver and black in the conference finals".
--Just sayin its a bold statement for a dude whose only aspect to his game was spot up 3-point shooting.
I'll deal with Barry later in the season, no worries.

I'd love to cop one of those 15 title themed jackets, but what good is it gunna be after we get to title 16 and on?
laugh.gif

My dude Prime copped a 9 or 10 jacket a while back, thing is friggin sweet. He found it online I think and snatched it up.

Same dude havin a year, his teams are Pitt, won super bowl, Lakers, won chip, and the Yankees, in the series.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

I don't have a super bowl or a world series in my lifetime, dude got all of em out the way in one year. And it ain't like it's any of theirfirsts.

My teams.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Letz get this season goin!!

This is going to be a very long season..I wish are lakers the best of health (Andrew Bynum)

I honestly think we will see another 60+ game by Kobe

Lets have fun fellaz!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I would get something like a championship jacket, but I'd feel kinda sad when it would become outdated by another championship claimed.

Now, if I were a fan of, say, the Warriors or Suns, however, then I'd consider it
laugh.gif

roll.gif
the warriors would have a we believe banner instead
laugh.gif

Behind a silhouette of Kobe getting blocked by Anthony Randolph from the pre-season.
laugh.gif

they had a parade over here in the bay after that happened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

This shirt is
pimp.gif

p6814986dt.jpg

I think nbstore has it for sale right now and it should be on sale at the Team LA store @ Staples even though they over price and jack up prices there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

going to buy this at the nba store on 5th ave TODAY

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

grin.gif
He just wanted to switch it up because mostly everyone is picking LA to win it all...

Plus he still mad after this no call....
smh.gif

Barry is a girl anyways, he'll pick the Spurs all year and be sayin how he knew it would be LA all along just like that little @#$%^ Legler was sayin lastyear.
eyes.gif

Don't matter, they aren't a threat, only teams to worry about are Boston and Orlando, and if Bron makes another huge leap, then the Cavs. Otherwiseit's a 3 team race.

i cant stand both barry boys...both of them are buncha tricks

but i cant hate on brent for picking the spurs...everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Originally Posted by CP1708

Don't matter, they aren't a threat, only teams to worry about are Boston and Orlando, and if Bron makes another huge leap, then the Cavs. Otherwise it's a 3 team race.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn CP...
So who is a threat in the west?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Don't matter, they aren't a threat, only teams to worry about are Boston and Orlando, and if Bron makes another huge leap, then the Cavs. Otherwise it's a 3 team race.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn CP...
nerd.gif

The Lakers

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Damn CP...
nerd.gif

The Lakers

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who dat scared of the Spurs? Not us
laugh.gif
. Just bring on Boston, Orlando, or Cleveland

I mean, I know people gonna go crazy if I say that in public, but I don't really care. The NBA is predictable as hell. You always know the top teams inthe league and where they'll be near the end.

Certainly there can be an upset or two, sure, but for the most part, it's always the top teams with the top talent. Been that way since the late 70's.

Spurs are great. Always have been. But age is not on their side. Now, if they find a way to make some big trade and bring in a big time player like we didwith Gasol 2 years ago, sure, then they'll scare me.

But today, as of this minute, looking at the rosters, knowing all the matchups, tendancies, Pop can't push for 82 games cuz he'll wear out his olderplayers, so they won't get home court over us, the Blazers are too young to get HC from us, the Nuggets are too dumb, the Mavs are too old, so that leavesus, to win about 60-65 games, get HC and then think that some team will come in and beat us 4 times in a week?
grin.gif
We won last year in Utah, in Houston, in Denver, and in Orlando. The yearbefore we won in Denver, in Utah, and in San Antonio. We just couldn't get a win in Boston.

That's 8 series, we won on the road in 7 of them. You don't forget how to do that. Phil knows how to win no matter what. Kobe, Gasol, Odom, Fisher,all know how to win now. Artest is the only wild card we have, he'll behave or die by the hands of CP. Take my word on that.
laugh.gif

So sorry, not to be flippant, but nobody out west scares me. If the Hornets make a trade for D12 and D Wade to go along with CP3, then yes, I will worry, butnot until then.

Right now it's Lakers v Cetics/Magic for the title. If I'm wrong, quote the hell outta me all you want. But I remember last year sayin all year wewere goin to the finals and certain people do doo'd me all season, and then when it happened, I couldn't find them.
nerd.gif

Weird how that happens.

Back
Top Bottom