OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^LIES!

Birdman was QUICK to put hands up when they were going down the floor in the first replay.

When they were under the rim it was Birdman who got defensive and backed away.

EDIT: This was towards JUUG, but nothing serious bud, just what I think I saw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

birdman was gonna knock lamar %*@ out....lamar acting hard but kenyon had his %*@ yolked up like a lil kid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lol...if anything...birdman looked shooked.

and why kenyon want to get into every altercation?
woulda been nice if ron ron was on teh floor

ron + odom vs birdman + martin

got money on NYers

I know the Nuggets are a dumb team (besides Billups) but to still play with such swagger in a exhibition game against the team that went through you to gettheir rings is lame. Save that toughness and theatrics for the regular season and or May/June when it counts.

any new news on bynum and gasol because i have a feeling injuries are gonna kill us this year

i hope im wrong

^^ dont jinx us man!!!
ohwell.gif

this game reminded me of how much i hated the thuggets chicken nuggets...theyre still mad we smacked them last year in the playoff clincher
laugh.gif

Dudes think odom can fight now cause they said he learned some boxing moves in the off season lmao

Odom is soft, Birdman probably soft too, dudes acting like odom bout to get mayweather on or something.

Isnt this nuggets, thuggets talk gettin old. Yall got the one of the worse thugs on yall team.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^cali you aint tryna trade?
nerd.gif
give me an offer and i'll see
laugh.gif

Isnt this nuggets, thuggets talk gettin old. Yall got the one of the worse thugs on yall team.
you sound salty bro?...they are a bunch of thugs...throwing up gang signs and instigating fights c'mon man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you sound salty bro?...they are a bunch of thugs...throwing up gang signs and instigating fights c'mon man
laugh.gif

The only one on our team who instigates fights is Kmart and thats just who he is he is out intimidator every team in basketball has one. I nevereven seen birdman in a fight or even instigate a fight.

That thug talk just getting old if the nuggets are thugs 85% of the nba is thugs.I dont even think you know what the word thug means. None of these dudes thugsthey play basketball for a living and make millions. They way I see it thug is damn near some racist sh%$.

Originally Posted by devv

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The only one on our team who instigates fights is Kmart and thats just who he is he is out intimidator every team in basketball has one. I never even seen birdman in a fight or even instigate a fight. Jr threw up the three point sign last yr cmon son

That thug talk just getting old if the nuggets are thugs 85% of the nba is thugs.I dont even think you know what the word thug means. None of these dudes thugs they play basketball for a living and make millions. They way I see it thug is damn near some racist sh%$. Thug = Scary black person in 2009

Why did you quote yourself?

And, I'm glad preseason is finally over. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

wink.gif
devv wrote:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The only one on our team who instigates fights is Kmart and thats just who he is he is out intimidator every team in basketball has one. I never even seen birdman in a fight or even instigate a fight.

That thug talk just getting old if the nuggets are thugs 85% of the nba is thugs.I dont even think you know what the word thug means. None of these dudes thugs they play basketball for a living and make millions. They way I see it thug is damn near some racist sh%$.

wow this dude really brought the race card
eyes.gif
...indimidator kmart?...to meintigating and intimidating arent the same
laugh.gif
...look at the way they playand look how they OD on their celebrations please
laugh.gif
and calm down itsjust a nickname man calm down...its like ppl call us fakers, the kings the queens and jailblazers etc...you really do sound salty...if you dont like what wehave to say in our LAKERS thread then you can leave
wink.gif
tongue.gif

wink.gif
devv wrote:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The only one on our team who instigates fights is Kmart and thats just who he is he is out intimidator every team in basketball has one. I never even seen birdman in a fight or even instigate a fight.

That thug talk just getting old if the nuggets are thugs 85% of the nba is thugs.I dont even think you know what the word thug means. None of these dudes thugs they play basketball for a living and make millions. They way I see it thug is damn near some racist sh%$.

eyes.gif
...indimidator kmart?...to me intigating and intimidating arent the same
laugh.gif
...look at the way they play and look how they OD on their celebrations please
laugh.gif
and calm down its just a nickname man calm down...its like ppl call us fakers, the kings the queens and jailblazers etc...you really do sound salty...if you dont like what we have to say in our LAKERS thread then you can leave
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Fam everyone in the NBA od's on celebrations thats how it is. And saying the lakers are fakers is much different than saying the nuggets are thugs, peopleaint find it funny when they were call thugs against the mavericks last year. I'm def not salty, we won last night. Ty Lawson was beastin jordan farmar outthere last night, I'm good fam. Trust me the only reason I even came in this thread is cause you guys were playing the the nuggs. I just find it funny theyou guys call the nuggs thugs when you guys got perhaps the biggest "thug" in the NBA on yall team. But good luck vs the clippers.

wink.gif
devv wrote:

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
...indimidator kmart?...to me intigating and intimidating arent the same
laugh.gif
...look at the way they play and look how they OD on their celebrations please
laugh.gif
and calm down its just a nickname man calm down...its like ppl call us fakers, the kings the queens and jailblazers etc...you really do sound salty...if you dont like what we have to say in our LAKERS thread then you can leave
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Fam everyone in the NBA od's on celebrations thats how it is. And saying the lakers are fakers is much different than saying the nuggets are thugs, people aint find it funny when they were call thugs against the mavericks last year. I'm def not salty, we won last night. Ty Lawson was beastin jordan farmar out there last night, I'm good fam.
see, now why'd you have to go and say stuff like this[bragging] about a pre-season game?

We can just turn around and say we spanked ya'll 2 years straight in the playoffs, but we won't do that
wink.gif

Fam everyone in the NBA od's on celebrations thats how it is. And saying the lakers are fakers is much different than saying the nuggets are thugs, people aint find it funny when they were call thugs against the mavericks last year. I'm def not salty, we won last night. Ty Lawson was beastin jordan farmar out there last night, I'm good fam. Trust me the only reason I even came in this thread is cause you guys were playing the the nuggs. I just find it funny the you guys call the nuggs thugs when you guys got perhaps the biggest "thug" in the NBA on yall team. But good luck vs the clippers.
everyone OD's on celebrations? i havent seen tim duncan OD on that...except when he wins the championship of course...one biggest thug on ourteam vs. several thugs on your team
laugh.gif
and youre contradicting yourselfby calling artest a thug then youre being racist
laugh.gif
...isnt that why youregetting all mad cause were calling them the thuggets? according to you thats racism
eyes.gif
...realize its just a nickname calm down...to me the jailblazers is worst than the thuggets so calm down...and yes youre still salty from lastyears defeat and im not talking about last nights preseason win
laugh.gif
...farmar always gets owned so whats your point?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

GZA73 wrote:

I got two tix for opening night! Sec 106, hit me up!

serious?
nerd.gif
how much

btw, Lamar woulda knocked Birdman the @!#% out if it came down to it

I will be in section 119 but have two extra tix for sale in section 106. I had them up on eBay. Hit me up if interested.

Back
Top Bottom