OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

inch by inch finals remix. the person did this last night admittedly said ending needs work but good for its purpose.

Lakers gotta come out with that championship attitude!!! 
pimp.gif

They gotta give a clean hard foul to set the tone.
I'm really hoping Bynum gives them 15 to 20 minutes and hopefully Wallace and Davis get into foul trouble.
Biggest key for the Lakers is not allow Ray Allen to get hot.
The offense will come as long as they play rock solid defense.

Celtics 86
Lakers 95

Laker family, I hope this night is #16. 
smokin.gif

I'll be in in the morning to celebrate with ya'll. 

ONE....

it's time ya'll. Moment everyone's been waiting for

Win or lose, I'm proud of the way the Lakers defended their title so far,

but with that said, MURDER THESE MOTHER $%!*+@@!!!! I want to see blood out there. It is gonna be a great night in LA tonight[and this weekend]

Jesus. That Pacino speech gets me every time. I'm so ready for this.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!

Well we'll finally see if LA can do something they haven't done all series long. Beat Boston twice in a row...

Originally Posted by knightngale

A good sign for the team is that they never got blown out at Boston even though almost everything went against them. That is why I am starting to worry less and less.

Only way they lose is if they play terrible and with no energy.

grin.gif

I know kobe is playing terrible but gasol is clanking open shots and getting shut down 1 on 1 by Rasheed

I'm so effing happy right now, man. My dude Artest.
smokin.gif
CP: you better say something nice about this guy, man, or I'm reaching through this screen and punching you square in your damn nose.
laugh.gif
You've said so many times 'Just get me my championship, Ron. I don't care about anything else, just get me my championship.'

Well, he did. And he was huge tonight, man. Hell, he was huge on Pierce this whole series.

Actually, not just Artest, but let me talk about Gasol. I know y'all are going to say I'm just being a hater, but really, Gasol was my MVP. I know that as long as a guy wins a championship on a team w/ Kobe or Wade or LeBron, that guy is going to have to play LIGHTS OUT STELLAR to earn Finals MVP, but Gasol had 18 boards tonight, and averaged a double-double.

DARTH:
frown.gif
Why'd you say that crap, man? See you on 1/2/2011, I guess.
smh.gif
(unless you pull a JapanAir
laugh.gif
).

This one is the best I have been alive to witness I was too young for the 80's Lakers Celtics matchups to appreciate it. I literally cried tears of joy on this one!!!! LAKERS BABY!!!!

REDEMPTION!!!

Thank you for letting me hold this season thread down for y'all!

Shouts to my laker fans worldwide, and to my #NT family laker fans!!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!

LAKERS BABY!!!!

#BANNER16

LAKERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had me scared but we won this as a complete team that 4th quarter had me in shaking for every second i dont even think i sat down!

Back
Top Bottom