Official LA Lakers @ Phoenix Suns 03/12/10 Vol. In the Desert Where Nothing Happens

--Mamba with another game winner against the Raps to bail the Lakers out.
--We will need more than that against the Suns.
--Slow the game down, run the triangle, crash the boards, dump the ball in to Pau or Drew against the smaller Suns.

--With that said...lets GO LAKERS!!
--(oh no..is this another game thread? why are there game threads?)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Another disrespectful title.
laugh.gif
word....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

and these LA fans don't understand why they get hated so much....
tired.gif

Why are you always in Laker threads, you stay hating on us. You still mad over .4 or something? Anyway, I like how Kobe called the Lakers out and said we played like $%#$ against the Raptors. We need to stop worrying about how big our roles are and how many touches we want and how big a role we play in the next chip...ahem Pau... and get back to what got us our last chip. We gotta LOCK IT UP.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Another disrespectful title.
laugh.gif
no seriously
indifferent.gif
...this is why we get so much hate

nothing happens huh? i didnt know 6 pacific division championships is nothing

nerd.gif

i can see this being another close game and i wouldnt be surprised if the suns came out hot and started making 3s left and right...maybe even blow us out if we realize that we need to play defense for 48 and not for 36 minutes

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Why are you always in Laker threads, you stay hating on us. You still mad over .4 or something? Anyway, I like how Kobe called the Lakers out and said we played like $%#$ against the Raptors. We need to stop worrying about how big our roles are and how many touches we want and how big a role we play in the next chip...ahem Pau... and get back to what got us our last chip. We gotta LOCK IT UP.
No hate over here
wink.gif

The thread title had me like
grin.gif
0.4 was 6 years ago fam....How can someone still be mad over that shot?

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

No hate over here
wink.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

apparently you are. you post more times in laker threads than your own garbage team's season thread.

then again i would to since your team is trash.

enjoy!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

No hate over here
wink.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

apparently you are. you post more times in laker threads than your own garbage team's season thread.

then again i would to since your team is trash.

enjoy!
smile.gif

freals though...dude stays on our threads and yet he complains about having Laker game threads...if anything hes contributes the most in our threads
laugh.gif

I guess the title is disrespectful but it's right. There might not be any rings in the desert but there will be a win on Friday
pimp.gif
Kobe fans have no respect, Lakers fans do and that's fine.

If Suns come out with energy and play their game, they're hard to beat. I'm kinda pissed to see Frye out the game, because after watching yesterday's game, Laker's bigs can't guard a 3pt shot. Dragic and Babosa should be back so that'll be interesting to watch. Fisher is a chump so I hope Nash abuses him, Gasol flops so I bet Amare will be in foul trouble, and Gentry complains to the refs after every call so expect him to be thrown out.
laugh.gif
but then again what Suns coach, in the past years, never complained

LAKERS FAN LOOK OUT FOR JARED DUDLEY!!!
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

Amare and Barbosa from past years own the Lakers.

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by dland24

Im a Kobe fan and NOT a Laker fan.........
indifferent.gif

No the Kobe fans that are "Laker fans"
grin.gif

I'm a Laker fan above a Kobe fan but I dont see what was so disrespectful. The guy who even said it was disrespectful was a Spurs fan. I thought it was about not being able to go out and do anything in the desert, not as in championships, but if disrespectful, its the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. Dont get yall panties in a twist.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
what about the ones who grew up watching this man?

magic_johnson_00.jpg

he along with the rest of showtime are the main reason why i bleed purple and gold...in this era a lot of Laker fans became fans because of eddie jones, nicky v, kobe and shaq...but i know where dland24 hes a fan of kobe and his game but not the team...im a fan of mj but not a bulls fan and im pretty sure a lot of us here are mj fans...so in conclusion you dont know what youre talking about and you always just sound mad about everything Lakers and hate anything Lakers...along with doo
laugh.gif

btw magic johnson>phoenix suns organization
tongue.gif

No hate over here
wink.gif

grin.gif

nerd.gif

PHX by 5   

he still mad
laugh.gif

effin spurs woulda beat the pistons that year though, i will say that

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

I'm a Laker fan above a Kobe fan but I dont see what was so disrespectful. The guy who even said it was disrespectful was a Spurs fan. I thought it was about not being able to go out and do anything in the desert, not as in championships, but if disrespectful, its the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. Dont get yall panties in a twist.

Even a fellow Laker fan said it was disrespectful but I guess when you have the many rings the Lakers have you can say whatever you want
eyes.gif

Laker fans def. have no class.

--The title is just for fun.
--Just put it this way..if Lakers lose I will be eating bigger crow cuz of said title.

--For the record its not disrespectful if its TRUE.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Even a fellow Laker fan said it was disrespectful but I guess when you have the many rings the Lakers have you can say whatever you want
eyes.gif

Laker fans def. have no class.
niketalkers famous suns fan was known for going through numerous usernames and making threads labeled, "Die Lakers SG #24 Die"   i guess thats classy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom