[::Official LA Lakers @ NY Knicks SUNDAY 12:00pm ET NBATV::]

What happened to the whole Knicks franchise? Their roster is just filled with awkward players.

Knicks must save David Lee, J. Crawford, Little Nate ... iunno who else.

What happened to Jerome James?
eek.gif
@ giving 2 first round picks for Eddy Curry - dude is a load, but can he get a rebound to save his life? Didn't'Jarred Jeffries get a pretty hefty contract?
laugh.gif
what happened to Qrich's game?

Oh yeah, Zach Randolph has a nice, nice game.

Isiah just looks shook as coach, I bet in his head he's wondering if he's ever gonna wake up from this nightmare.

It was a fun game to watch
pimp.gif

Laker fans don't hate odom but we get annoyed at how he chokes all the time in the clutch. It isn't just missing shots or anything he usually has aturnover like fumbling the ball or his patented charge in the clutch like mentioned before.

but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the knicks though
smh.gif

they must have some terrible defense for injured kobe to drop 30+ on them , considering how horrible he has played the last 5 games or so
roll.gif
smh.gif

^^ He probably didnt care anymore since he got dunked on by Mihm....... MIHM.....like Chris Mihm!!
laugh.gif

I mean how could you recover from that? haha

What did Turiaf say to Farmer after the dunk?

LOL it looked funny on Sportscenter hahahaha

SMH at me for waking up early for this game... now i cant sleep! lol..

Its early morning here in New Zealand btw...

Cant wait for Lakers vs Suns...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

post game interview on Kcal - Kobe - "we kept our poise and executed down the stretch"

execute the ball away and executed for yourself...
smh.gif

oh, will you stop? the man almost had a triple double. when the game is on the line he delivered. you want the ball in someone else's hands? don't lie to yourself.
check the hate at the door.

this is what i can't stand about clouded Kobe fans. they can't take constructive criticism. I've been pulling for the Lakers/Kobe all season long.

he said WE - lamar had the dumb charge we were all cringing about seconds before it was called...Kobe should have taken time off the clock..I know he was feeling it this game, but that is not team execution..it's him making the plays he can make bc his groin is feeling better...he should have just said I executed down the stretch so we could win this game...but it's just a standard Kobe postgame interview with cliche phrases...and I am taking it too serious...
and poise??? barely, if there was poise they wouldn't have let the knicks back in and committed dumb tos that almost cost them.

hate is a strong word...where was i hating? why would I hate the team I'm pulling for....cmon now...i enjoyed this win just as much as you did(maybe not as much as EXTREME kobe riders)...I was just trying to correct his initial comments in the post game interview on TV.
I'm glad Kobe is feeling better, and you know he wanted to put on a show having not played last season at MSG.

learn what hate is, stop with the extreme driding...see who it's coming from....read the damn post.

dude eddiehouse5 aint even a lakers/kobe fan. son you trippin
laugh.gif

nyk buc wrote:

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

i told you lamar would disappear 10 games again,and then have another big game, its koo though... 10 games from now we play the suns, and lamar usually has a really good game every 10 games, so we know he will have like 25 and 10 on jan 17...

do lakers fan hate odom? dude has been great this year. he's inconsistent at times, but he has stepped up during the road trip along w/ bynum when kobe struggled mightily (and i mean mightily)

mightily? struggling mightily is going 1 for 10 and leaving the game with a fake injury
laugh.gif

Odom great this year???!!
eek.gif
[shanaenae]oh no he didnt?[shanaenae]
roll.gif

PATENTED LAMAR CHARGE IN CRUNCH TIME!
my thoughts exactly. thats his signature move
laugh.gif

why the hell did they have the rookie in there in crunch time?
roll.gif

HE'S A @@#%%%# BUM. HOW CAN THE SMALLEST MAN ON THE FLOOR HAVE MORE BOARDS THAN YOU?!

I actually missed the game today but i couldnt have put that better myself. Yet he will continue to start and consume minutes

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at that boxscore, one again it is Nate, Lee, and Crawford the only 3 good playerson this team. Also Z bo can be good but he NEEDS a defensive center nexxt to him and he NEEDS to stop hogging it

post game interview on Kcal - Kobe - "we kept our poise and executed down the stretch"

execute the ball away and executed for yourself...
smh.gif

oh, will you stop? the man almost had a triple double. when the game is on the line he delivered. you want the ball in someone else's hands? don't lie to yourself.
check the hate at the door.

this is what i can't stand about clouded Kobe fans. they can't take constructive criticism. I've been pulling for the Lakers/Kobe all season long.

he said WE - lamar had the dumb charge we were all cringing about seconds before it was called...Kobe should have taken time off the clock..I know he was feeling it this game, but that is not team execution..it's him making the plays he can make bc his groin is feeling better...he should have just said I executed down the stretch so we could win this game...but it's just a standard Kobe postgame interview with cliche phrases...and I am taking it too serious...
and poise??? barely, if there was poise they wouldn't have let the knicks back in and committed dumb tos that almost cost them.

hate is a strong word...where was i hating? why would I hate the team I'm pulling for....cmon now...i enjoyed this win just as much as you did(maybe not as much as EXTREME kobe riders)...I was just trying to correct his initial comments in the post game interview on TV.
I'm glad Kobe is feeling better, and you know he wanted to put on a show having not played last season at MSG.

learn what hate is, stop with the extreme driding...see who it's coming from....read the damn post.

what are you talking about? i'm a knick fan. i didn't enjoy anything.
if he said 'i executed down the stretch' as opposed to 'weexecuted down the stretch' the floodgates would open. everybody would be saying how selfish he is. kobe can't win with some of you people because youwill dissect everything he says looking for anything to hate on.

this is what you posted:
executed for yourself...
smh.gif

and that is hating. that's how i see things. you say you're not hating, so i have no other choice but to believe you.
I hope Isiah realizes these starters don't get it done, our second unit is where its at
i agree. the first unit gives up 30+ points every first quarter and then we end up in a big hole midway through the second period. the second unitalways digs us out of trouble. the second unit almost always comes in and plays with heart and passion.

how good would jamal be if he actually played in the first half instead of coasting? he should have started the takeover from the first quarter, then maybe wecould have won this game.

if he said 'i executed down the stretch' as opposed to 'we executed down the stretch' the floodgates would open. everybody would be saying how selfish he is. kobe can't win with some of you people because you will dissect everything he says looking for anything to hate on.

this is what you posted:
executed for yourself...
smh.gif

again wasn't hating, the
smh.gif
was directed toward his PC comment and fortalking about we(team) execution and poise, when we all know he wanted to take the shots bc he was feeling better, playing at MSG, and he was feeling it thewhole game. I wouldn't be one call himself selfish even if he said "I executed well down the stretch", although you're right - there arethose who would have called him out for being self-centered. Kobe creates shots for himself=executing for yourself. I wasn't looking down, hating him (
smh.gif
) for taking over, I was just pointing out the fallacy of his cliche/PC givecredit to the team, if he was taking about offensive execution, answer.

SMH @ Balkman getting no burn.

Kobe is a monster, two dumb shots down the stretch though.

why criticize him for giving credit when its due? i swear some of you laker fans have to dissect every little thing. its not this serious. you won. moveon.......

I'm not putting this loss on Isaiah at all, anyone catch the post-game interview? He's sick of the team, and I'm glad he is. He said Curry &Randolph didn't play the second half of the game cuz there was no defense. He said the starting lineup WILL change. He mentioned that there wasn'tanybody on the team that wanted to play for 48 minutes. I hope he stays with this mindset and will start Lee and Robinson, hell, start Malik Rose and Iwouldn't mind.

I feel bad for Q, he's playing real hard and crashing boards but he just can't get his shot off. Even as bad as some say Lamar played, it's kind ofsad to see Q compared side by side to Lamar since their Clipper days.

Indeed, i didn't catch the game cause I had to go to church - but from the scoreboard seems like knicks did aight.

GG
Francis

Back
Top Bottom