Official LA Lakers @ Miami Heat 03/04/10 Vol. No Luck Shot

How many times did Pau fall down in the final minutes of the game?
smh.gif

We'll get it tomorrow

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i know u guys are gonna cry and say im hating kobe but he really is a huge part why lakers lost. he doesnt know when to stop shooting and he doesnt know when to keep shooting. in OT he was on fire but what does he do? throws a bad pass to bynum. then he doesnt shoot until its too late and he gets a lame charge call(bad call jo was moving)for driving to the lane.

hes been in the league 14 years. gotta be a better decision maker than that when your on fire dont stop shooting but when you go 0 for 5 please stop shooting

tomorrow is bobcats. that will be a hard game to win.

You are hating...Miami started sending the double early and he passed like he should have. One led to a Fisher wide open 3 and another to a LO layup. You know damn well if he shot contested jumpers over two people you would have been posing expletives. I think missing 10 FTs, Pau not being able to grab a board to save his life and leaving the open man were more reasons that we lost. KB was roaming which he always does when he's not guarding another elite player and unfortunately Q-Rich hurt us tonight. Also another career night for a scrub PG against us
smh.gif
. Great game to watch, just wish we won, they'll bounce back tomorrow.

Exactly, PAU GASOL IS AN ALL-STAR.

Dude talking trash on Kobe saying he doesn't get enough touches, Kobe fed him in the clutch a few games ago and he CHOKED.

PAU DOES NOT WANT THE PRESSURE! He can't handle it, he never could.

Regardless, if you're an all-star there's no reason why you should be playing this bad.

Kobe did play horrible defense on QRICH, but this happens all the time. Lakers make superstars out of nobodies.

Artest played excellent defense on Wade, but he also let him go right past him to easily on some plays.

The good thing is Artest is finally fitting in and has been playing excellent defense these last few games.

lol @ farmar, smh.

lknightngale you're completely right about Bynum.

I don't get how our bigs get outplayed by most of the league, get out rebounded by most of the league, have zero toughness against most of the league, and dudes actually try to blame Kobe.

I don't understand that. Pau is an All-Star, this dude needs to put up or shutup. I know it's been awhile since he's said anything, but every Laker fan is pissed at this guy.

Still the regular season, we'll come together like we always do. I just don't get how they make so many easy mistakes. Then again this happened back during the Kobe-Shaq era as well.

That garbage #+$ approach to "defense" Kobe does puts the entire team in a bad spot. Leaves his man open or leads to the rest of the team to scramble leaving someone else open.

He's been doing it for the past 3 or 4 years EVERY time he isn't guarding someone he respects for some reason. He actually plays good to great D on the elite guys (Bron, Melo, Wade, Durant etc.). There's a reason he plays 9 feet off Rondo and dares him to shoot. QRich just happened to burn us tonight.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

That wasn't a foul on Fish

I didn't think so either, but at the same time, it was the right call. Wade wasn't wild and you can't let him airball that shot without calling the foul.

Pau missed Ron in great position for a lay-up and chose to go to Kobe instead. Gotta be able to make a decision like that on the fly.

Not clutch.
I don't think it has to do with Wade airballing, its the fact that Fisher flopped that made the Refs make the call

Originally Posted by brannenb5993

gasol calling out kobe again?
??

gasol should be one of the last to call someone out....trade this fool for gasol..no im not panicking..im just tired of this fool not stepping up playing the way he should, and yet he calls out kobe??

bosh for gasol
nerd.gif

Lakers will not make the finals if their 2 panzy centers will continue to play like girls.

Bynum- This kid will never improve, still has the same horrible footwork.
Gasol- Man this guy has no toughness at all. He cannot secure the ball. Oneal and Haslem was punking him all night for rebounds.

Bottom line is, height doesnt matter when you cant pair it up with some toughness. EX: manute bol, shawn bradley, gheorghe Muresan.

All this commentary for a meaningless game.

I don't understand Laker fans sometimes. It's a L. Take it and move on.

How many times did ya'll act like the sky was falling after BS regular season games last season?

(Answer = Whatever their loss total was last year)

Kobe is an assassin, but why do those bigs look unreal in the first 3 quarters and then completely fold in 90% of your games?

Kobe was unreal until that late turn over pass to Bynum . Our centers are overrated. Anyone in the league with a little toughness can outwork Bynum and Gasol on any day.

The L sucks but at least we lost it overtime not in regulation

the success of the lakers is all on Pau and Bynum. when they show up we win...when they dont we lose to teams like the heat. thats how I see it

I'm gonna go check out the game tomorrow against the Bobcats.. Last year the Lakers let me down, but hopefully they can bounce back

Originally Posted by Im Not You

How many times did ya'll act like the sky was falling after BS regular season games last season?

Cause it's 2 hours plus invested in a game homie, why watch? why be a fan? why you even in here? G T F O

Pau still does call out Kobe and Bynum. He loved it when he was the centerpiece when they were both out. They play a game over her in the westcoast on the radio, trying to figure out who said certain quotes after Laker games. Every damn quote that has an undertone of disrespecting Kobe and whining about not getting touches is Gasol. Dude is a b i t c h made poser. He needs to bulk up and grab rebounds. The gym wont hurt once in a freaking while geeezus!!! But whatevs, Charlotte's gonna give us a run for our money, but those 2 free throws Ron missed were crucial, cant do that, but he is the only one who played D. Farmar is garbage on D, Shannon is good at times but once he makes a shot, he thinks he's Kobe and throws *!%+ up. We need to know our roles on the team. Gasol if you want the ball when it counts then prove your worth homie. get some balls.

I think its the fact that they lost to a team like the Heats who are clearly worst than them

It might be one loss but they shouldn't be losing to a team like that, period

its funny reading about laker fans complaining about gasol and bynum. theyre the best frontcourt in the nba, but #24 does not elevate the games of his teammates. i'm never surprised when bynum drops a pass from kobe. how do you guys expect bynum to catch the ball if hes not expecting kobe to pass it? kobe basically took 80% of the team's shots in the final 2 minutes+ OT of the game. stop complaining about having gasol and bynum. imagine if a team like the OKC Thunder had EITHER gasol or bynum
eek.gif

I really don't understand this damn Laker team

Best record in the league ain't happening...hopefully these dudes keep the #1 seed in the west at least

I'll take our starting PF and C over any other combo in the league, thanks. You guys need to stop complaining.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Cause it's 2 hours plus invested in a game homie, why watch? why be a fan? why you even in here? G T F O
You are definitely mad.
eeibaby wrote:
I think its the fact that they lost to a team like the Heats who are clearly worst than them

The Cavs lost to the Wizards this year. Charlotte twice. Didn't see their fans acting like the world was over after those games. Alot of Laker fans do this after EVERY lost. 

Haven't really read through this thread.

I'm sure people are arguing over Kobe's charge or block, whatever you wanna call it.

Point blank, Lakers played matador defense in the 2nd half. The Heats (word to Guerilla) shot what 60-70% in the 2nd half and didn't miss a FG in OT.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

You are definitely mad.
eeibaby wrote:

The Cavs lost to the Wizards this year. Charlotte twice. Didn't see their fans acting like the world was over after those games. Alot of Laker fans do this after EVERY lost. 
seriously,  i noticed to many people get into panic mode whenever the lakers lose a  game,  newsflash the Lakers tend to come out sluggish against inferior teams at times, it happened with the Lakers of the 80's, it happened with the 3 peat teams, and it happened with last years team.

with as crappy as miami has been playing yes they should have won  and i would prefer that they minimize those stinker games they put up but after they lost the game i was just like whatever about it.

now please sweep the bobcats for the first time since 2004-05 tonight though,  with the way they've played the lakers tough over the years that would be a decent win

Back
Top Bottom