Official LA Lakers @ Atlanta Hawks 03/31/10 Vol. Just 4 more

Kobe appears to be shooting an awful lot early.  He better stay hot, or he could shoot us out this game. 

Kobe is 9-15
but
Fisher is 1-6
Odom 1-4
Brown 1-5
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Kobe appears to be shooting an awful lot early.  He better stay hot, or he could shoot us out this game. 
agreed...dude damn near has more shots than the other starters combined

Kobe is the only reason we are in this game.

Seems like Fisher missed like 5 wide open shots. It makes me wonder if he even practices shooting anymore, he misses so damn much.

Lamar Odom is getting out worked by Josh Smith, plain and simple.

Pau Gasol looks LOST and shook out there against Pachulia.

Shannon Brown, seems like the only thing he's good at is dunking. I don't understand why him nor Farmar ever penetrate. They settle for jumpers as if they were good shooters and we all know they aren't.

You can tell Phil is pissed at the bench, he put Ammo in before anyone

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Fisher's bad d lately has become more obvious with no Bynum down low.

But let's go Lakers. Feels wrong.

good to see you are a celtic fan with a brain...

a COUPLE of your fellow celtic fans looked like dumb %%$ cheering for the magic and cavs to beat the lakers like they thought the celtics were in the $%%$!$# western conference smh

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Kobe is the only reason we are in this game.

Seems like Fisher missed like 5 wide open shots. It makes me wonder if he even practices shooting anymore, he misses so damn much.

Lamar Odom is getting out worked by Josh Smith, plain and simple.

Pau Gasol looks LOST and shook out there against Pachulia.

Shannon Brown, seems like the only thing he's good at is dunking. I don't understand why him nor Farmar ever penetrate. They settle for jumpers as if they were good shooters and we all know they aren't.

You can tell Phil is pissed at the bench, he put Ammo in before anyone

spot on. Artest is trying but he needs to be more a reliable shooter

lol this dude LO is a smart dude.. commercials left and right..

and this dude kobe needs to get some new shoes.. this Low cut thing is not working out.

If we don't make it to the finals or win another title it will be the benchs fault. They have been non existant ALL year. Shannon Brown had his games where he played well, and Odom I don't consider a bench player so besides that we haven't had anything come from our bench all year.

While last season, we did.

No matter how well our starting 5 play, there's no way they can be consistant all the way to the finals with no support from the bench.

To make things worse Fisher is borderline bum now. I love Fisher, don't get me wrong, but he can't even hit open shots anymore.

You can say what you want about him coming through in the clutch, but if we had a better PG who can play defense and average 15 a night we wouldn't need those clutch shots.

Not to mention for all we know Fisher could be heading the Horry way and missing a big shot this post season like the one Horry missed against the Spurs.

Can't believe how many injuries Luke Walton has and he berely even plays, and glass Bynum injured again.

The good thing is though, look how hot Dallas is, and Denver was, and it seems like the Lakers have sucked all year and they're still going to finish first.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol this dude LO is a smart dude.. commercials left and right..

and this dude kobe needs to get some new shoes.. this Low cut thing is not working out.

Not working out?
laugh.gif
he's been wearing low cuts for about 2 and a half years now, its not the shoes
smh.gif

And I'm just starting to realize that lamar gets no love from refs
smh.gif

2-3 road trip with a couple weeks left in the season
tired.gif

great time to struggle idiots

stinkin' hawks commentators talking smack about the Laker fans
indifferent.gif
...half that arena full of Laker fans you can thank them for the attendance record

Like i said many times before, lakers dont deserve to be in the playoffs, kobe doesnt deserve to be better than lebron

in conclusion, Lebron>Kobe AKA gardener snake

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Like i said many times before, lakers dont deserve to be in the playoffs, kobe doesnt deserve to be better than lebron

in conclusion, Lebron>Kobe AKA gardener snake
laugh.gif

Relax bro...

Gasol is so inconsistant. I get so pissed whenever I heard dudes on ESPN and TNT talk about how good and underrated he is.

What a joke, seriously. How do you go from having a 20-20 night and get completely owned by Horford and Pachulia?

Farmar is the biggest bum. I swear if I was in this guys position I would be practicing 24/7 especially if I sucked as much as this guy.

Back
Top Bottom