OFFICIAL: L.A. Lakers @ Minnesota Timberwolves 12/4 8pm ET

[table][tr][td]Kobe, Bynum Come Down With Stomach Flu On Road[/td] [/tr][tr][td]December 4, 2007 - 9:35 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Bynum_Andrew_lal.jpg
ESPN -
Kobe Bryant and Andrew Bynum of the Los Angeles Lakers both came down with a stomach illness while in Minnesota on Tuesday to face the Timberwolves.

Bryant remained in the starting lineup, but Bynum did not dress after spending some time during the day at a Minneapolis hospital to receive IV fluids.

"I don't think it's life-threatening," Lakers coach Phil Jackson deadpanned. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
Phil is such a comedian

The baby got an autograph and a picture.
When ever i see Kobe next I'm grabbing the cutest baby in my proximity.
roll.gif

Kobe Bryant, greatest Laker of All Time?

laugh.gif

What the hell were the people thinking when they were calling in?

smh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Kobe Bryant, greatest Laker of All Time?

laugh.gif

What the hell were the people thinking when they were calling in?

smh.gif
League Pass cut off, but they voted for Kobe from that list
eek.gif

^
Yeah, they voted him as the Greatest Laker of All Time.

The dude on FSN North said he was talking to Stu Lantz and even Stu was shaking his head.

Good game. Did what we had to do. Took care of business early, let the starters get some much needed rest for tomorrow. Hopefully, Drew's back fortomorrow's game and Kobe's at 100%.

im about to fall asleep..
I missed the entire second half because I did.
roll.gif

We needed a win like this going to Denver tomorrow, but knowing these Lakers, they won't show up the next game of a back to back.

Prove me wrong Lakers!!!

They were missing player, we were missing players. A win is a win but they are a trash team. Comming off of a back to back tomorrow will be the test.

Originally Posted by tupac003

They were missing player, we were missing players. A win is a win but they are a trash team. Comming off of a back to back tomorrow will be the test.

co-sign...i was watching the game on sopcast and then it just froze...so kobe was voted the greatest Laker of aLL-time??...smh...it shouLdve been magicjohnson who isnt just the greatest Laker but the greatest pLayer of ALL TIME!!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

they should package vujasuck and scrodom. both are weak sauce.

Seriously. Ron Artest?
Good lookin' out on that link again Jeremy!
pimp.gif

fa sho man...you know i got u
wink.gif
!

Odom does not have the mentality of a champion....crit already is 10X above odom in basketball iq...

A much needed win for the Lakeshow!!

Next on the Nuggs, who I predicted a loss last time only for Sasha to show me up! Make it happen again Sasha
laugh.gif

Good win last night, hope we can get the second of this back to back. Hope Bynum is ok.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Is it just me, or did the Lakers road jersey have a different shade of purple than usual?

Yeah I noticed that too. The purple looked more vibrant. I'm guessing its the reflections from all the lights and ads they have in that arena. Theygotta make money somehow.

"How are you going to tell if he's got the flu?" acting Wolves head coach Jerry Sichting said. "He's a lot like Jordan. It doesn't matter with guys like that. He made ME sick."
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom