Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

I'm done with this dude man :rofl::rofl:

This dude remixed bodak yellow. This has to be the first time an artist remixed a remix. :rofl:

So the remix is on tidal. I can't believe Atlantic signed off on that

I just did a double take when I saw that **** on YouTube, but I agree; son crumbled like a minute and a half in and should've just left it alone. At least until he was sober/not extremely tired :lol:

Baby that's Maybelline, Maybe it's Maybelline (x50)

Last edited:
Kodak done became like my favorite rapper outta the new young ******...I literally ain't been playing nothing but Project Baby 2 and Institution for about a month

Smh it's would have been okay if he used the no flocking flow...Son was spitting jibberish after the first few bars.

Yeah NF2 isn't great but all these Kodak loosies + videos are appreciated...

Best artist of 2017 so far :nerd:

boy who hot as me? :pimp:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I know what you're getting at, but it doesn't apply here.

It'd be one thing if Kodak hadn't dropped a project this year and he dropped NF2 as a street single... that's not the case. He's already provided us two projects, which some have claimed are his best work to date, so yeah I don't see his "hunger" being an issue.

NF2 is wack. Certain parts in the song I thought he was going to takeoff but it kept getting worse. 2 quality projects this year from him so this can be easily ignored

My coworker say they saw dude perform last week & everybody could tell buddy was doped out his mind. Said the crowd wasn't feeling it at all.

Back
Top Bottom