Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

This _ really Facetimed Future on IG live to ask him if he really said he like the "taste ****" on Comin Out Strong :rofl:

Lil bro need to stop hopping on the live when he high af

i've only skimmed thru it but it looks like he has another one.

perfect timing too because he starting to play himself going at P and going on IG Live booted and high all the time. Should just do promo and videos for this and cool out. He starting to look and talk like an addict.

:smokin

Songs like "Change My Ways" make the extracurricular ****ery son gets into that much more irritating, but makes him relatable for me at the same time.

He has such a high level of self-awareness and is clearly an intelligent young ___. Stuck in that point between knowing better and doing better.

This post is too real. That's why it annoys me when he gets lumped in as being a young dummy. The antics outweigh his content to the causal fan. I get it though. Smh.

1 song in....and Versatile is fire. He talking that sht on here man :pimp:

I mean bruh is a dummy. Starting to look like a fiend as well. Music still good tho.

He puts substance in his music and his interview with Tax had me thinking lil buddy was wise beyond his years...but man. He been showing me the exact opposite ever since. :lol:

I'm going to put him in that smart-dumb ***** category until he I see otherwise. :lol:

Dropped that randomly

Three tracks in
Was so hype for that XXX track and it delivered :nthat:

1st track and Change my Ways he really speaking from that Project Baby POV

6th Sense is beautiful

X sound like a lil boy on every track and I can't take him serious at all

He puts substance in his music and his interview with Tax had me thinking lil buddy was wise beyond his years...but man. He been showing me the exact opposite ever since. :lol:

I'm going to put him in that smart-dumb ***** category until he I see otherwise. :lol:

seems like he's a smart dude with an increasingly bad drug habit

Need a Break sound radio play worthy
That's gonna heat up in the fall
Kodak Pendergrass

His singing actually floats on the beat
"it like you ain't got no faith in meeee"

Hot takes:

Unexplainable finna get played!
First Love hit my soul like man

Kodak just a reincarnation of BG and some OG spirit

Pride just sound so OG lived it a thousand times

Transportin a hit too that's right under Molly to me

Roll in Peace is gonna get ate up By xxx fans nice collab that benefits both parties

You Do that S (who is making these beats Whoever on them Keys must be the guy from Charlie Brown)

Kodak is two different people
On his IG and interviews he's childish but when he raps he's a completely different person
The way he raps is like a southern late 90s vibe but mixed with the newer era
He really has a lane and pocket he can grasp

Me for Me was a good outro

Anyone got the beat credits?

Back
Top Bottom