OFFICIAL KOBE LASER 2K4 THREAD

Anybody got RD's for the black and purp??!!
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

^^agree! if they are not quickstrikes then can u please provide us the release dates on the colorways that are coming out?

not being a smart@** but i really want to know the RD if not quickstrikes so i can save up esp for the white/carolina blue!

The Great Mall Footlocker in Milpitas ,Ca has them ! :D
happy.gif
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY !
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL

i saw these at a footlocker today. they're 2k4s no doubt but they are ugly as hell in person. i'm sorry but they REALLY do look dookie brown from far away. not to mention they felt hella thin with even less padding on the insides then the original 2k4s.
... just do it ...

Blk/Prpl, Wht/Blue, and the Wht/Prpl-Cany G coming, oh man my closet will be full.
COOK # 45
Get fit main.

nine five airmax ... i just bought some kicks off you off the ebay early this morning!!! ive been waiting years to get my hands on these, and didnt want to spend 225 on em. good price for the shoes. thanks a million.

Anyone know the SKU for the blk/yellow for Footlocker??
PM me if you are looking for:

DS OLNL sz11
DS Mist IV sz 10.5
NDS Nash 90

i don't know if its been mentioned but i spotted the lasers at garden state mall in NJ
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Has ANYBODY seen these in a sz 14 or 15?
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

^beerdrum108. I bought a pair at aventura mall. Im not sure what sizes they have left. If they dont have your sizes try having them do a store search.

man i can't decide whats hotter. the black laces or the white ones? both of them are nuts on these

Back
Top Bottom